Hi all,

I've not posted on here in a while, but back with another sale! I know this isn't guitar gear but hopefully it'll be ok, if there have been rule changes on what one can post for sale since I was last here I apologise.

I was obviously good enough last year as Santa bought me a Magic Mouse for Christmas and as such, I don't need my Mighty Mouse anymore.

Condition: Pretty good, has the usual trouble with the scrollball that one would expect from a 3 year old Mighty Mouse, but a good clean would sort that out. I believe I have the original box, so will post in that - the box, should I be able it, is still in excellent condition.

Price: I want £15 + postage which shouldn't be more than £1/2 as it's so light.

No offers please. I've based the price on recent eBay sales of the Mighty Mouse. I'll stick a brand new pair of Duracells in the mouse for you tho, so that saves a few quid!

Americans amongst the ranks still reading (if any got further than "FS UK" and the use of £!) I'm in the UK! Sorry if that sounds patronising or rude, it's truly not meant that way - I understand the majority of this forum arefrom the US - and have had people before on other forums ask for prices in USD etc.

To contact me, email stefan AT sda-audio DOT co DOT uk or via the contact page on www.sda-audio.co.uk . I can get pictures and email/MMS them to you whenever.

Thanks,
Stefan
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...