I've just bought a 1969 Fender Dual Showman (silverface). Thing is, 3-prong outlets were introduced on these models in early 1970.
I've been shocked quite a few times with it, nothing really bad but holy shit! I'm not ready for this.

I went to get a surge protector, basically an extension cord that indicates if everything works fine or not, but still got shocked like a mother****er.

Then I guess, the problem might be in the Amp head. Could it be a loose ground wire ?
You need to convert it to a 3 prong plug. Any tech should be able to do this for relatively cheap.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I used to plug a mic in a tube head. Getting shocked from it SUCKED! Thats why I'm glad I wasn't the vocalist that had to deal with it. It got fixed when the guy I bought it from replaced the end
Thanks for the quick answer.

There's also a switch ground on the back of the amp.
Theres A, Off, and B

Thing is, it works great but there's a risk of electrocution when I flick the switch
The ground switch places a small capacitor between neutral and ground to suppress any noise present on the mains. They had a switch to change what wire it switched the cap to because with a two prong lead the active could be on either pin. The idea was you put the switch in the position that cut the most noise.
Even with a two prong plug you shouldn't be getting shocked, both sides should be isolated from the chassis. Get a three pin plug installed, sure, but make sure he addresses the underlying fault that is placing voltage on the chassis. Stop using it until you get it sorted.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification