Nice board, and lots of nice pedals on it. Is it one you made, or is it store bought? And that 12 switcher, who made/makes that?

Edit to add....what is it you need on that second video...people to 'like' it, or just to view it? I subscribed to your channel and liked the video, hope that helps.
Last edited by IbanezBossShred at Dec 28, 2011,
Quote by IbanezBossShred
Nice board, and lots of nice pedals on it. Is it one you made, or is it store bought? And that 12 switcher, who made/makes that?

Edit to add....what is it you need on that second video...people to 'like' it, or just to view it? I subscribed to your channel and liked the video, hope that helps.

I bought the 12 looper through Timon Klein Industries. Its a great true bypass looper.

For my second vid - I just need as many views as possible. I am currently coming 3rd (the leader is on 8000 views). So the more views the better! =) Thanks for your support mate.
Quote by jaymaniac
Hey everyone - this is the first I've posted on GP for 6 years! Anyways, I thought I would give everyone a video of my current board:

Pedalboard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMI9tQ16R0I

Click this video to help me win a guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYQh6Q6AC6A

Let me know that you think!

Hey dude I subscribe to you and I just wanted to say that your cover of All That We Are added a new level of definition to the song that overpasses the actual record by far. Definitely a cool pedal board and a great sound.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by jaymaniac
For my second vid - I just need as many views as possible.

Sounds like what you're telling me is I need to watch it on low res, and refresh every few minutes.... Now where is that autorefreshbot I have
Quote by paul w1
Really great setup, do you use a Noise Suppressor as well?

Hey thanks mate - I don't use a noise surpressor - the looper helps clean up my tone heaps. I'm also using a Diago power supply to power my entire board (the small black unit on the top right of my board). It's crazy that something that small can power all those pedals!
Quote by jaymaniac
......It's crazy that something that small can power all those pedals!

Yeah, most people don't know much about how electronic devices consume power and never realize that many of these large power supplies can power as many as 20 - 40 pedals at a time. Of course with that many pedals, nobody will be able to tell you're playing a guitar, it'll sound more like white noise...
Quote by IbanezBossShred
Yeah, most people don't know much about how electronic devices consume power and never realize that many of these large power supplies can power as many as 20 - 40 pedals at a time. Of course with that many pedals, nobody will be able to tell you're playing a guitar, it'll sound more like white noise...

Yea man so true. The wierd thing about a Diago power supply is that it's so small yet so powerful!
Quote by forsaknazrael
Gonna enter UG's Battle of the Boards? Entries start on the 7th.

How do I enter mate? I would love to. How do you win - by votes?