I will buy an extension cabinet for my AC4TV combo, my budget can stretch to $450.
I play mostly bluesy stuff, but I like cranking some metal with my pedals.
I want this to work so I can use the AC4TV combo for home use and travelling, and the AC4TV plus the cab for gigging.
Ideally, I want the cab to be good enough so I can use it with a bigger head in the future.
Must be 16Ohms.
The guitarist from a local band used the AC4 with a greenback loaded marshall cab, sounded fantastic. Was supprised by the amount of volume that thing spits out when cranked. IMO speakers you want to avoind are the V30's and G12T-75's
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
Quote by allochthomas
The guitarist from a local band used the AC4 with a greenback loaded marshall cab, sounded fantastic. Was supprised by the amount of volume that thing spits out when cranked. IMO speakers you want to avoind are the V30's and G12T-75's

Cool, thanks.
I really like Greenbacks, but they are hard to find here. . .
I'm not sure where you're from, but you might want to check out Avatar Speakers. You can pretty much custom build your own cabs on their website with the kind of body you want, number of speakers, types of speakers, etc. If you're shipping outside the USA, they might get too expensive, but they still should be worth checking out.
Quote by TremontiAddict
I'm not sure where you're from, but you might want to check out Avatar Speakers. You can pretty much custom build your own cabs on their website with the kind of body you want, number of speakers, types of speakers, etc. If you're shipping outside the USA, they might get too expensive, but they still should be worth checking out.

Yea, shipping could get expensive. . .
I'm currently looking at some pretty good Marshall cabs.
What I want to do is use the cab I will buy with my AC4, and then buy either a Vox Night Train 50 or a Marshal DSL 100 to use with the previously bought cab.
"I wanted water but I'll walk through the fire"
Marshalls most common cabs (at least around here) are the 1960 a or b. they have t75's in them and i really don't think that would complement your vox. however if it is a 'gateway cab' i would get it if you were planning to pick up a nice full sized head.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Marshalls most common cabs (at least around here) are the 1960 a or b. they have t75's in them and i really don't think that would complement your vox. however if it is a 'gateway cab' i would get it if you were planning to pick up a nice full sized head.

I've decided and this is exactly what I'm doing, thank you ;D
"I wanted water but I'll walk through the fire"