(if this is the wrong forum for this, im way sorry i was drawing a blank where to post this).

Does anyone know of a tele deluxe kit build? i googled and not much came up. any ideas?
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
You can buy the parts for one from places like Warmoth and USACG but as far a kit on par with SAGA, you're (luckily, IMO) out of luck.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Yeah, i hate saga...i got a LP kit and the neck pocket was so ****ed it was unbelievable.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
If you have the money for a Warmoth build, I can vouch for the quality of the parts. Obviously the end result is dependent on how well you put it together, but I built a Jazzmaster out of their parts and I love it. I'm planning on doing a hardtail Strat sometime over the summer. If you take your time and make sure everything fits, you'll end up with something far above Fender American quality.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Wisthekiller
Byoguitar supposedly has excellent quality.

eah BYOguitar has those kits.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate