Seems to a good ending of 2011 with all the new shiny gear with the bare knuckle piledriver bridge pickup to end 2011.

Been on the hunt for a new bridge pickup for my avri52 tele. The stock pickup wasn't bad but it sounded way to thin for my taste. Looked at the fender nocaster pickups but I figured I wanted something with a bit more power. Heard some great stories about bare knuckle pickups and I was trying to hunt down a the boss bridge pickup. Problem was that my local shops would only sell me a set and I have no credit card to order from bare knuckle directly. Checked one of the local auction sites and found a guy selling the piledriver bridge pickup and he lived really close! Feared that the piledriver would have to much output but decided to give it a shot and pick it up.

How does it sound? Fan-****ing-tastic! It has way way way more bottom end than the stock pickup and it really growls, it's almost like a P90. It has a lot of output but nothing too crazy. Play it through a high gain amp and this pickup will hold it's own. It cleans up really nice aswell even when I crank my JTM45 and I really like the clean tones I'm getting that way. With the volume pot all the way open you do loose that telly twang a bit but it's still there(esp with a bit of treble on your amp), roll back the volume and the telly characteristics does come through a bit better.

How does it look? exacly the same as any flat pole tele pickup.

If you're looking for a pickup that will turn your tele into a mean rock machine: def check out the bare knuckle piledriver!
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
Installed the pickup, restrung my guitar, hit an A chord and i was like
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
****! i was gonna order BKP mothers milk pickups for my strat but now ill have to check these out to see whether i want them for my tele instead.
Oh that rig looks so sexy.

HNPD!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Can't stop playing, this pickup is just so awsome! Think I might get the neck pickup aswell. The piledriver makes me want to buy a set of bare knuckle pickups for my stratocaster
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
Nice one, I'm thinking of upping the Pups on my tele. Will check out the BKP ones
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"