I have around 280$, and have a 3 yeAR old ipod nano. I have my eye on a 32gb ipod touch 4th gen. should i buy it? or will a 5th gen one be released sometime soon?
ipod updates are in september, the updates this year were extremely miniscule, as ipod sales are dropping

id recommend a smartphone if you want touch interface, but hey, if you are convinced on an ipod, there is no updates coming soon
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yeah. Why not.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

definitely. once they're jailbroken they're amazing
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
get an anroid an put an sd card in it. my whole setup was a 100 dollar phone 70 dollar 32gb micro sd and 30 dollar case.
200 dollars for an ipod touch on steroids
I would just get an iPod Classic, it's about 50 bucks cheaper and has 160GB of space. That is, unless you want to play games or anything on it.
my ipod classic broke a month ago (which sucks cause I've gotten a shitload of music since) and I'm looking at the same one. anyone here actually have one?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Sell the Nano and get some iTunes cards for your brand new Ipod Touch.
"I wanted water but I'll walk through the fire"