Hey, Im looking for an amp around €500, has to be all tube (i.e. no Hybrid).
Good for Pretty much any Genre. I play Metal (A7X, Metallica), Hard Rock (Guns N' Roses),
Alternate Rock (RHCP, Nirvana) Soft Rock and sometimes country, I have a Fender Stratocaster. Thanks
Vox AC30
Vox Night Train
Peavey Classic
Laney LC30
"I wanted water but I'll walk through the fire"
This will sound really strange but maybe a used fender hot rod deluxe and a metal muff?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
+1 to Jet City.

Zacky from A7X uses the 100.

To the best of my knowledge, it'll do all of those genres.

If you're not sure, YT jet city 100 and find out.

The 100 goes for $650 or so US dinero, which is about 500 euro.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
JCA2112RC is what ive been looking at. 20 watts and youll have some left for a boost pedal. too bad there is no where to try out jet city amps.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
i would recommend a Egnater Renegade. the prices have gotten really low around here on the used market. i don't know about the markets across the pond. it will literally do everything and everything quite well. the only thing you may be compramising on is brootz, but you can get reallllllly close with a boost. channel 1 is clean to light-mid OD, channel two goes from medium gain to quite a bit, more than you would really need for G&R.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
^ yeah, +1 to the Renegade. I've seen them as low as $575 for the head.

If I remember correctly, both channels are set up exactly the same it is just that one has 6L6s and one has EL34s? Or does it have dedicated clean and dirty channels?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^ yeah, +1 to the Renegade. I've seen them as low as $575 for the head.

If I remember correctly, both channels are set up exactly the same it is just that one has 6L6s and one has EL34s? Or does it have dedicated clean and dirty channels?

you can have different tube mix on either channel, as well as 18w or 65w for headroom, the clean channel isn't truly clean when you get high on the volume, the clean will get a little gritty, the second channel is a little bit meaner.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/