Hey just a curiosity question i got a $50 gift certificate for christmas from the local guitar store and really have no clue on what to get. So i was just wondering what the pit would buy?????
$50 won't get you anything really useful. I'd probably stock up on picks and strings.
PM me for newts
Local guitar store?

Buy a cheap tv.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Strings/picks/a lead or two/quality capo.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Picks, Strings, Fret Cleaner, Leads
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Snark, dunlop 65, strings and picks
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
You lot suck!

Spend it on pizza delivery!!!!
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
...I've never heard of a local Music Shop that delivers pizza
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Trowzaa
Strings/picks/a lead or two/quality capo.

If I were in your position, I'd get this because I really need one right now.
Good idea's i have a good capo andf a spare i have Dunlop 65, picks, etc but thatnks for the idea's
Get a dancemat for your xbox/ps3.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
A shitty classical guitar that you can drag around without worrying about thte damage. Always useful to have a bashing guitar :P
put that $50 toward a new guitar and keep telling yourself you "had to" because of the $50 you already had.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
put that $50 toward a new guitar and keep telling yourself you "had to" because of the $50 you already had.

This right here. My local mom and pop place does lay-away. NGD is the last Monday of every month for me. $50 will get you started toward better stuff.
Ibanez SR1200E
I got a $50 gift card for a local music store as well; I used it on a Pocket Metal Muff Pedal . The pedal was $55.00, so the gift card covered almost all of it.
Last edited by murrflem at Dec 28, 2011,
Get a power supply for your pedals if you don't have one already. Makes life so much nicer.