Page 1 of 3
Ok so this person that I love is in another state right now, and she coughed up blood for the 2nd time since late November. I think she has a pulmonary embolism as she has all the symptoms and I suspect the blod clot may have came from her legs as her knee popped out last year. She refuses immediate medical attention and I am telling her it cannot wait until she gets home, as it is an 8 hour drive home through the desert, and she says it is nothing. I'm scared for her life and don't know what to do. Please, I need serious, not sarcastic, help and advice on what to do.
Have you tried asking her why the fuck she's refusing medical attention?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Let her do want she wants you male prick, girl power!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
She is going to die bro. I am sorry.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
just tell her exactly what youre worried about and get her to get medical help for you if not for herself.
There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so stop telling her what to do! Womyn don't deserve to be bossed around like this, you pig!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Fat Lard
Let her be an independent woman. Stop trying to run [the rest of] her life.

Quote by metaldud536
You could try loving someone who isn't so stupid.

Quote by Most_Triumphant
She is going to die bro. I am sorry.

Lesson learned... the Pit is not the most sympathetic place to ask for medical advice for a loved one.
Quote by CaptDin
Lesson learned... the Pit is not the most sympathetic place to ask for medical advice for a loved one.

I don't really see how my question wasn't relevant.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
She's gonna die, TS. I hope you're a necrophiliac.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm not going to give you medical advice since I'm not a doctor, but have you googled the symptoms for a pulmonary embolism?

As someone who has a family member who died this way, I should point out to you that the blood clot causes suffocation and death fairly quickly. You don't cough up blood several weeks ago and gradually get worse. If she'd coughed up blood in mid-November and had a pulmonary embolism she would have been dead in mid-November.

But really, refusing medical attention is kind of weird. You should find out more about that.
When you find out why she's refusing medical attention you need to post back and tell us. I bet she's killed loads of people, and is afraid of the hospital calling the police if she goes.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by GodofCheesecake

Well, first of all, let me say I agree with you.

Second of all, could you find a way to be more of a rat bastard about it?
Quote by CaptDin

Well, it's not that we're not sympathetic. We're just not doctors.

The first few posts in the thread really sum up everything. Even a simpleton like me knows that if you cough up blood, get medical attention and if you don't want to seek therapy.
To the people being such assholes telling me not to love someone stupid and such, F U C K Y O U! Cold bastards...

Yes I've looked at the symptoms, I don't know her address or were she is staying other than it is in Prescott, Arizona and she doesn't get home until tomorrow at night. I don't have contact with anyone else she's with right now.

EDIT: She's now refusing contact with me. I don't know what is going on and why she doesn't want medical attention. She said she never wants me to abandon her and she swore and promised to me she'd let me help her, I can't something happen to her, I'll never forgive myself.
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Dec 28, 2011,
Quote by Myaccount876
To the people being such assholes telling me not to love someone stupid and such, F U C K Y O U! Cold bastards...

Yes I've looked at the symptoms, I don't know her address or were she is staying other than it is in Prescott, Arizona and she doesn't get home until tomorrow at night. I don't have contact with anyone else she's with right now.

It's not our fault that she's incredibly stupid.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Myaccount876

It's not that we're cold, it's that you are an idiot.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Myaccount876
I find it disgusting that you people don't value human life. I feel sick.

Then you two can be sick together, that's what love is all about right?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Myaccount876

Obsession gets you nowhere.

You'll learn that lesson. There's somet she aint telling you, deal with it.

Also, key in the post. You said, YOU love. Feelings don't sound mutual.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Last edited by JonnyH at Dec 28, 2011,
Okay nevermind, I just reread the OP. Nice tone leaving, say bye bye...

Late November?! You're both idiots. Soon as she gets back, cuff the moron, stuff her in the trunk of your car and get her to a hospital/doctor. If you could wait a couple months, you can wait eight hours. Of course, there's always next week We're not cold, you are and so is she.
Quote by Myaccount876

I value human life. It's idiot's lives that I don't value.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Wisthekiller
We do value human life and you aren't answering the question of WHY DOES SHE NOT ACCEPT HELP.

SHE'S REFUSING CONTACT WITH ME RIGHT NOW. DID YOU SEE THAT? UP THERE?^

She just says that she's fine, which I call bullshit as she's coughed up blood TWICE in the past month. Calling me and/or her an idiot isn't going to get anywhere, so GTFO if that's what you're here to do. You guys don't know her, and tell me you wouldn't give a shit if someone you loved was going through this, no matter their intelligence. If you're saying idiots don't deserve to live, you have the same idea as a Nazi. Bastards.
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Dec 28, 2011,
Quote by Myaccount876
SHE'S REFUSING CONTACT WITH ME RIGHT NOW. DID YOU SEE THAT? UP THERE?^

She just says that she's fine, which I call bullshit as she's coughed up blood TWICE in the past month.

Ask yourself the question, why is she refusing contact? Jesus man.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Quote by Myaccount876
She's now refusing contact with me.

Hang in there buddy. My dead grandpa contacts me in my dreams from time to time still.
Meanwhile on another forum:

So this creepy stalker guy has been after me for months now and it's really getting to me. I told him I was coughing up blood a couple times because I thought it might gross him out and he'd leave me alone, but now he's even more desperate. I'm ignoring him right now, but he keeps calling and texting me over and over. What do I do?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Meanwhile on another forum:

So this creepy stalker guy has been after me for months now and it's really getting to me. I told him I was coughing up blood a couple times because I thought it might gross him out and he'd leave me alone, but now he's even more desperate. I'm ignoring him right now, but he keeps calling and texting me over and over. What do I do?

inb4 him calling you cold and heartless.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 3