Hi im a guitarist who's played for a year and afew months ive basically got like 300£ and can probbaly push to 400£ i have a line 6 spider 15 watt amp a vintage vhe 100, my problem is that i have a performence in i think its june for an exam ill be playing alone with a backing track, soothsayer, and ghost host by buckethead and fur elise, i will be playing an ensemble where ill be playing foo fighters rope, handlebars and somethign else we havnt decided on my own i play looooads of differant stuff but usually its around the rock metal area. Basically i really need an effects pedal that can do loads of different stuff and im not sure where to start i also kinda want a new guitar but i guess that can wait but yeah i need help with the effects pedal please help me my youtube channel is Ammarsscared i have afew covers i dunno if thats helpful
New amp. Definitely.

If you looked used, 400£ will find you a nice valve amp.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Try finding a new amp, like say a jet city JCA2112RC and a used pod x3 live
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
Try finding a new amp, like say a jet city JCA2112RC and a used pod x3 live

this.

although, he doesnt really seem to know what hes talking about so you should explain. im to lazy.
Did I have a stroke or did he really write a post like that?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by itamar100
could you explain more clearly without going off subject?

lol this. OP has major ADD or something.......ohh! a bird!
Scratch that, talk to Tom 1.0

He has a VC50 for sale for something like 250 pounds. I'm sure it could get shipped to you for aound 400 all up.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"

I dont understand what you want... but buy my amp anyway.

Then buy an M13 board.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb