Because i remember going to a monster truck show back when i was a youngun.

anyone else like monster trucks?
I do, used to play monster trucks all the time.

VROOOM VRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I pretend to write songs.

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright
Because I believe that after we're gone
The spirit carries on
Quote by Xero127
I do, used to play monster trucks all the time.

VROOOM VRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

dude,what? o.O
Quote by hawk5211
Monster truck fans < NASCAR fans < motoGP fans <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Fans of any other forms of motorsport <<< F1 fans

Huh what?

You lost me o.O
Yeah. Well, I mean, I don't like like them or anything...

Why? Did they say they like me? *blush*
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Sure do... went to monsterjam last yr with the kids was fun.. do it again sometime.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
they are ****ing awesome

i remember when i was a kid i had the ****ing best monster truck vcr ever and there was this truck that wasnt even a truck it was a ****ing godzilla that would pick up cars, breathe fire, and eat them it was so ****ing amazing
i dont like them
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by hawk5211
What I posted is the list of motorsport fans by order of sophistication. Needless to say, monster truck racing fans are only slightly above NASCAR fans.

I know that Jeff Gordon likes to whine and such,and isn't from the south and likes rap,and wrecks others on purpose.
I had a monster truck as my wallpaper until this morning, saw lots of monster truck shows as a kid cos we went to lots of ag shows.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Quote by Axelfox
sʇɹnɥ pɐǝɥ ʎɯ

Like 75% of your posts are "my head hurts," "what is this i don't even," and "i'm 32 (or whatever) years old and what is this?"
Quote by due 07
Like 75% of your posts are "my head hurts," "what is this i don't even," and "i'm 32 (or whatever) years old and what is this?"

pounces Due