So I was watching Kings of Leon on some concert special and they have these "clips" that attach to their mic stands. Tried to find a decent pic, here's the best I could find...

Any idea what it is? What it does?
I think those clips near the bottom of the picture are those clip things that run up your mic stand and are connected to your pedals knobs so you can fiddle with them without bending over not 100% sure though
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
i have no idea, but they seem to be in a spot where it would be decent spot to mic an acoustic.
Looks like a pedalboard light that I have.
2011 PRS CU24 (Black/Gold), Carvin Legacy 3
Yeah looks like lights so he can see what's going on on his pedalboard
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
They look like microphones for an acoustic guitar to me.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band