Ahoj, sosed. Ene par ns je.

Yup, Slovenes actually aren't that rare here. I know of at least three besides me. Quite a lot considering we have less people than most major cities.

The first two are Guodlca and GuitarDomen but I can't remember the third guy.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 29, 2011,
Quote by BDR_23
What a shit country.

*Looks at location.*

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
*Looks at location.*

I was just being facetious :p

But in all honesty, do people really look at those Slavic countries as a nice place to live? They seem pretty poor to me >.>

And I don't understand what you mean by "*looks at location.*"
Quote by BDR_23

But in all honesty, do people really look at those Slavic countries as a nice place to live? They seem pretty poor to me >.>

They are extremely nationalistic down there in Yugoslavia y'know.

Quote by izbbass
I just had the craziest deja vu. I swear I've seen this exact thread before but it's from today

Slow ain't ya....Slovenia....
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 29, 2011,
I just had the craziest deja vu. I swear I've seen this exact thread before but it's from today
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by BDR_23

And I haven't even been to the states. Just checked to see if you react like a steretypical American. You know, loud 'n' proud. You didn't so it's all cool.

And as for Slovenia, it's not poor at all. It scored higher than the UK on the newest BDP ratings. You're thinking about the Balkan - there are a couple of countries that have been struck pretty hard by wars. Slovenia didn't play a role in those wars except for it's 10 day independance war with less than 100 deaths for both sides.

EDIT:
Wait, I just remembered. We got some visitors from Minnesota a couple of years back. I didn't personally meet them because I was away from home at the time, but as far as I was told they were good people. Strange, but good.
Again, I have no idea what Minnesota is like, I just wanted to troll you a bit.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 29, 2011,
Quote by BDR_23

In all honesty, I don't understand why do you all look at these Slavic countries as a poor place to live.

Yes, some slavic countries are poor. But so what? Does that make all the slavic people dumb?

Also the fact that you do not know where Slovenia is shows that you are all just dumb and ignorant people. And Yugoslavia has been gone for years. I'm pretty sure you know that though.
Quote by darkblackpoison
In all honesty, I don't understand why do you all look at these Slavic countries as a poor place to live.

Yes, some slavic countries are poor. But so what? Does that make all the slavic people dumb?

Also the fact that you do not know where Slovenia is shows that you are all just dumb and ignorant people. And Yugoslavia has been gone for years. I'm pretty sure you know that though.

lol slovenia. that's a region not a country. stop being silly.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by darkblackpoison

Using insults in your first reply won't exactly make Slovenia look good, ya know?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by darkblackpoison
It's not an insult. It's true o.o

You can't exactly blame people from another continent for not knowing where Slovenia is. It's a very small and unknown country that is hardly visible on world maps.
I'm sure there are lot's of countries that you can't point out on a blank map, if they are on another continent. :shurg:

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,