Page 1 of 3
So a few questions that I have been struggling with. I recently spoke to two rabbi's in NYC at Occupy Wall Street. I have been covering the movement since September. The two rabbi's were telling me about the holocaust and about Khazar Jews and how the Jews that are walking around today are not "real" Jews. One of them even made a joke to say "They are not Jews, they are Jew-Ish, they WISH they were Jews."

I have been researching the holocaust for a while now, gathering research, and I would be lying if I said I didn't have questions. Does this make me an anti-semite for having questions? I'm confused and torn.

Also, they went on to say how the Jews control Wall Street as well as the world. I told them that I know about zionists but they went on to say that it goes beyond the zionists. This was hard to hear coming from two rabbi's.

Can we have a discussion about this? If not, I understand.
Life is a film, you the film maker
Last edited by ~DeadPoetsNow~ at Dec 29, 2011,
Jews and jewish are not the same thing,

You can be a jew by ethnicity and jewish by religion. Maybe that helps?

And about the jewish conspiracy I have little if nothing to say as I have heard about it but never bothered to care enough about it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Jews and jewish are not the same thing,

You can be a jew by ethnicity and jewish by religion. Maybe that helps?

And about the jewish conspiracy I have little if nothing to say as I have heard about it but never bothered to care enough about it.

This.

Also, Israel should belong to the Palestinians...

Israel should just bomb the shit out of that disgusting shithole Gaza, all that bullshit about Israel not being ours is wrong, if you have never experienced living here you shouldn't get a say.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Interesting. So when is one an Anti-Semite? Is someone an anti-semite for questioning the holocaust? Is someone an anti-semite for asking questions about the holocaust? What about saying that the Jews control the world?
were they white skin head with jew swastikas?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Interesting. So when is one an Anti-Semite? Is someone an anti-semite for questioning the holocaust? Is someone an anti-semite for asking questions about the holocaust? What about saying that the Jews control the world?

You're anti-semite if you are against jews because they are jews.

Why be so iffy about the subject? They shouldn't be treated differently in this day and age because the Germans sort of did.
Quote by Eggmond
were they white skin head with jew swastikas?

No no no, not at all. They were rabbi's. I think they were at occupy wall street to fight against the zionists. That was their message they were trying to make.
Obviously a mistake on the part of the Rabbi you spoke with. Anyone with half a brain knows that it's the Templar Order who are dominating the world, not the Jewish community.

On a more serious note, you're not religious if you use your religion, which, regardless of which sect you follow, preaches peace and goodness to your fellow man, as a weapon against others for believing differently than you do.

Using your religion as a catalyst to harm, kill, or degrade others makes you a hate monger, and about as far from religious as you can get.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Dec 29, 2011,
I like the picture of the can of worms. That's practically all I have, input-wise.

Have a great day, though.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You're anti-semite if you are against jews because they are jews.

Why be so iffy about the subject? They shouldn't be treated differently in this day and age because the Germans sort of did.

Right, I agree. I just want to do furthur research. It's part of history and I'm interested in history.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
No no no, not at all. They were rabbi's. I think they were at occupy wall street to fight against the zionists. That was their message they were trying to make.

why cant they be rabbis and skin heads?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Right, I agree. I just want to do furthur research. It's part of history and I'm interested in history.

I like history. It's a far easier than predicting the future.
Quote by Eggmond

They weren't skin heads.
Jewish purity is fetishistic. It's a matrilinear society - the Jewish mother is of utmost importance. So yeah, if your mom aint a Jew, you sure as hell aint a pure Jew.

Are you sure you talked to rabbis... or rabbits?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Eggmond

That's like being a black white supremacist.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Sladey
I like history. It's a far easier than predicting the future.

INDEED!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Didn't know a skinhead was racist towards blacks by default.
It's one thing to have questions, because there is nothing wrong with the desire to be informed. Being skeptical of one of the most well documented atrocities in history is a different story. Personally, I don't think the holocaust is less worse whether you add/subtract zeros to that number, but most people would agree that having questions about the holocaust and questioning the validity of it are two very, very different things.

As for Israel/Palestine, if you're for one side bombing the shit out of the other, no questions asked, you should hand in your humanity card.

Quote by strat0blaster
Obviously a mistake on the part of the Rabbi you spoke with. Anyone with half a brain knows that it's the Templar Order who are dominating the world, not the Jewish community.

On a more serious note, you're not religious if you use your religion, which, regardless of which sect you follow, preaches peace and goodness to your fellow man, as a weapon against others for believing differently than you do.

Using your religion as a catalyst to harm, kill, or degrade others makes you a hate monger, and about as far from religious as you can get.

I don't get this argument. You can't say these people aren't religious because they're insane. One could argue that you're not religious, because you pick and choose which aspects of scripture are appealing to our modern sensibilities. You don't get to cherry pick all the good parts and leave the rest for fundamentalists and then call yourself religious. These people may be crazy, you may not be. You're both religious, and I would argue, they're a whole lot more.
Last edited by Iommianity at Dec 29, 2011,
Quote by Iommianity
It's one thing to have questions, because there is nothing wrong with the desire to be informed. Being skeptical of one of the most well documented atrocities in history is a different story. Personally, I don't think the holocaust is less worse whether you add/subtract zeros to that number, but most people would agree that having questions about the holocaust and questioning the validity of it are two very, very different things.

As for Israel/Palestine, if you're for one side bombing the shit out of the other, no questions asked, you should hand in your humanity card.

Kinda hard to bomb a country when you don't have any food or water or electricity don't ya think?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by strat0blaster

This is smart. Very smart.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I was waiting for someone to fix my spelling of "rabbi's" haha

They went on to talk about the gas chambers and of course the numbers being changed and typhus. I just listened to what they had to say and went home and did some research. I looked up Fred A. Leuchter as well as David Cole like they told me to. It was interesting info I found that these two men had to say. Some one called me an Anti-Semite for doing furthur research on the holocaust outside of what we all learn in school here in America. So I'm a little upset...
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Kinda hard to bomb a country when you don't have any food or water or electricity don't ya think?

This is very true. I should have specified one side of the argument vs the other, not literally the government of Israel vs Palestinian people.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I was waiting for someone to fix my spelling of "rabbi's" haha

They went on to talk about the gas chambers and of course the numbers being changed and typhus. I just listened to what they had to say and went home and did some research. I looked up Fred A. Leuchter as well as David Cole like they told me to. It was interesting info I found that these two men had to say. Some one called me an Anti-Semite for doing furthur research on the holocaust outside of what we all learn in school here in America. So I'm a little upset...

Some people say that the number of jews killed in the holocaust has been edited to fit the description of 6 million which I've heard is supposed to be a number of jews from a long long time ago.

I doubt it's true however. And even if it was true, how would that be brought up in the news without people calling those who've researched it nazis?
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 29, 2011,
You're only an Anti-Semite for hating Jews and stereotyping. Asking questions is fine as long as it's in the name of learning. Obviously asking, "Is it true you all are money grabbing pigs?" is not okay.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

and? there are some black people smart enough to realise white people are far superior
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Some people say that the number of jews killed in the holocaust has been edited to fit the description of 6 million which I've heard is supposed to be a number of jews from a long long time ago.

I doubt it's true however.

Right, I've heard this. If you look in the World Almanac, the number is totally different as well. I found that interesting as well.
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
Some one called me an Anti-Semite for doing furthur research on the holocaust outside of what we all learn in school here in America.

I'm not sure I follow the logic behind this claim. Being well-informed or having an interest in the holocaust doesn't make you an anti-semite in any way.
Offtopic : I just hate how they always have THEIR isolated communities. I live in Montreal, and the only place you see a Jewish person is in a district called Outremont. Jewish hospitals, Jewish schools (which by the Quebec French Language law, are illegal), everyone speaking hebrew, not knowing how to reply when you speak french / english to them. It's just so weird.

When you ask them for directions, they ignore your existence. Last week I got mugged and assaulted by five guys (of numerous origins) who stole every single thing I had on me. All I could do was shout for help, and not a single one (of the jews) came to my help. They just stared and kept on walking. The only guy that decided to chase my attackers off is the man who was de-snowing the sidewalks.

I'm not anti-semite, I despise racism, but come on, you're making it hard for me to like you...
Quote by Iommianity

I don't get this argument. You can't say these people aren't religious because they're insane. One could argue that you're not religious, because you pick and choose which aspects of scripture are appealing to our modern sensibilities. You don't get to cherry pick all the good parts and leave the rest for fundamentalists and then call yourself religious. These people may be crazy, you may not be. You're both religious, and I would argue, they're a whole lot more.

Yeah you're right - you can definitely claim to be Catholic, read the bible and get the 'love they brother, love thyself, turn the other cheek, sit with the lepers and the *****s, give to the needy, show pity to the ignorant and try to teach them lessons and reasonings that are the entire backbone of the faith, then go kill someone because they don't agree and 100% be a member of that belief system.

That's like saying, "Hey, I'm full vegan! I agree with animal rights totally, and eating meat is like killing that animal yourself. Let's go discuss this more over a burger and some chicken fingers."

If you subscribe to a belief system and call yourself a part of that faith, contradicting that edict with your actions makes every claim you made about your belief in it irrelevant. You are not a part of any religious faith, no matter how much you claim it, if everything you do flies in the face of what it stands for.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Darkshade666
Offtopic : I just hate how they always have THEIR isolated communities. I live in Montreal, and the only place you see a Jewish person is in a district called Outremont. Jewish hospitals, Jewish schools (which by the Quebec French Language law, are illegal), everyone speaking hebrew, not knowing how to reply when you speak french / english to them. It's just so weird.

When you ask them for directions, they ignore your existence. Last week I got mugged and assaulted by five guys (of numerous origins) who stole every single thing I had on me. All I could do was shout for help, and not a single one (of the jews) came to my help. They just stared and kept on walking. The only guy that decided to chase my attackers off is the man who was de-snowing the sidewalks.

I'm not anti-semite, I despise racism, but come on, you're making it hard for me to like you...

Are they hassidic jews?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Darkshade666

You're not jewish, so they don't care about you. They are the chosen people. Deal with it. You're not going to heaven.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm not sure I follow the logic behind this claim. Being well-informed or having an interest in the holocaust doesn't make you an anti-semite in any way.

I was told that I am on the road to being an anti-semite for trying to look up information on Hitler and on the Holocaust outside of what we learn in school. That really hurt me. I just hate school and want to know more then what we are taught in school/high school/college etc..
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You're not jewish, so they don't care about you. They are the chosen people. Deal with it. You're not going to heaven.

I was once with a few friends on a saturday in a really religious neighbourhood around here, and they wouldn't even talk to us when we asked for directions, one guys just pointed us to the direction and that's it, they can be dicks.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Are they hassidic jews?

I don't know, they have pigtail curly hair (the men).
All I know is that when you see someone get assaulted, help a nigga out
Quote by ~DeadPoetsNow~
I was told that I am on the road to being an anti-semite for trying to look up information on Hitler and on the Holocaust outside of what we learn in school. That really hurt me. I just hate school and want to know more then what we are taught in school/high school/college etc..

That's preposterous.

Don't let idiots prevent you from pursuing your interests or they win.
Quote by Darkshade666
I don't know, they have pigtail curly hair (the men).
All I know is that when you see someone get assaulted, help a nigga out

If they wear hats and wear all black they are hassidic, don't feel bad, hear one time in Israel a family was murdered while their religious neighbour heard it and didn't do anything because it was a sabbath, even though that if lives are in danger you can break the sabbath.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

I doubt it's true however. And even if it was true, how would that be brought up in the news without people calling those who've researched it nazis?

I always found that number strange. Should be a massive pile.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I always found that number strange. Should be a massive pile.

I was in the extermination camps, believe me that number is no lie.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 3