don't respond, an idiot bumped this thread...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Last edited by Tunder250 at Jan 18, 2012,
Try agile guitars they have a huge collection of amazing seven strings and they have good prices.
What do you like in a guitar? Fixed or trem? Thick or thin? Fretboard wood? Active or passive? A lot of companies are pumping out sevens. Its becoming very easy to find exactly what you want.
Schecter Damien 7
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
+1 on agile. Great guitars, good prices, lots of options. Look at rondomusic.com
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by rami80
Try agile guitars they have a huge collection of amazing seven strings and they have good prices.

Quote by dementiacaptain
+1 on agile. Great guitars, good prices, lots of options. Look at rondomusic.com

whilst fine for the USA I have heard horror stories from those in Europe where the service has been appalling and where guitars have arrived with significant damage and the company will not to do anything about it.

furthermore, i would never buy a guitar without trying it. i never have, and never will buy without trying when it comes to guitars. i would suggest looking at the RGA-7 and Schecter Damian/Omen series guitars. Also on the used market you could find an Ibanez RG7420 or similar model for under €500 no problem
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
See if you can find a used Ibanez RG7420 or 7421. You could also check out the S7420.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
thanks for all replies, i will hunt the 7420 / 7421 then..
im going to feedback next week, but they dont have a lot ( like you guys are used to in the us )

i know i have to avoid new agile's

i think i like the ec407, but thats way out of my budget xD
Quote by RetroGunslinger

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by shredftw
whilst fine for the USA I have heard horror stories from those in Europe where the service has been appalling and where guitars have arrived with significant damage and the company will not to do anything about it.

furthermore, i would never buy a guitar without trying it. i never have, and never will buy without trying when it comes to guitars. i would suggest looking at the RGA-7 and Schecter Damian/Omen series guitars. Also on the used market you could find an Ibanez RG7420 or similar model for under €500 no problem

That's a shame, they are great guitars, I didn't realize that. I would normally agree with you on trying first, agiles are such a good deal though I thought I'd mention. The ibanez arz (I believe) 7 string is awesome, I'd look at that
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
That's a shame, they are great guitars, I didn't realize that. I would normally agree with you on trying first, agiles are such a good deal though I thought I'd mention. The ibanez arz (I believe) 7 string is awesome, I'd look at that

that's the bad thing about living here, guitar gear is soo expensive, and can't find anything interesting used...

Quote by a_hub10
What do you like in a guitar? Fixed or trem? Thick or thin? Fretboard wood? Active or passive? A lot of companies are pumping out sevens. Its becoming very easy to find exactly what you want.

exactly, that's how they do it in the us, here they only have 1 or 2 7string guitars in the biggest shops.. ( at least which fall in budget xD )

I like kinda everything about my EC-100, exept the missing string :$
Quote by RetroGunslinger

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Framus FR212 v30
Last edited by Tunder250 at Dec 30, 2011,