Hi,
I recently got a guitar with a Floyd Rose tremolo unit and I am considering getting the EVH D-Tuna but I have two questions.

1)Does is work well?
2)How much pull back will I have on my floyd after installing it? (For dive-bombs because I know it reduces your pull back)

Thanks!
If your bridge is floating (which floyd roses are) The D tuna will cause you to go out of tune when used. By loosening only the top string the tension changes on the other 5 as well. I've personally never found the product to be useful for this reason.
^ yeah you have to set the bridge to dive-only to use teh d-tuna

if you want pull ups, don't get a d-tuna. simple as that, really
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?