Hey guys i need some first hand experience from people who have used the JVM410C or jvm410h because i cant find what i'm looking for on the net. First off what speakers does it have in it? Secondly it is advertised as a 100 watt amp but on the musicians friend page (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/marshall-jvm-series-jvm410c-tube-combo-amp) it says it has only 2 EL34s which assuming its all tube is only 50 or 60 watts. So i just wanna know what the actually wattage is or if it has 4 el34s and the page has been written wrong. And finally the last question is does it have a wattage reduction switch or anything to that extent and also how is it and bedroom volumes? Thanks and then anything cool neat or stuff i should know about the amp before purchase!
I didn't look at the MF link but that is a typo. It is a 100 watt amp and should have 4 power tubes. I don't know exactly what speakers it has but what I've pieced together is 12" Celestion Heritage/Vintage speakers. There is no wattage reduction that I am aware of. You may be able to pull 2 power tubes and run at half power but you would have to consult with someone else before doing that. The amp sucks ass for bedroom levels. There are better amps out there for the money imo. If you want 'What Amp' help there are Stickies that can help you get started.

For your JVM questions I'll refer you to this:
http://marshallamps.com/downloads/files/JVM%20hbk%20Eng.pdf
And this:
http://guitaroracle.blogspot.com/2011/04/amplifiers-full-list-of-speakers-and.html
Just took a look at the schematic. I see no reason why you couldn't just pull two tubes (the two inner ones or the two outer ones) and turn it into a 50W'er. It's just a standard old 4 valve A/B Marshall layout. You would have to flick the impedance switch down one notch as well of course.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Not trying to be a dick, but you really should visit the manufacturer's website before making threads like these.

To answer the questions: It has, according to Marshall, four 12ax7's in the preamp and one 12ax7 and four EL34s in the power amp. It is listed as having "1 x Vintage, 1 x Heritage" speakers which I'm guessing is a V30 and a Greenback. Finally, as Cathbard said, you would probably be safe pulling two tubes out - they are often paired as the two centers are one pair and the two outers are another pair (but not every manufacturer pairs their tubes this way, so its not a golden rule or anything).
According to the schematic (and hopefully they've labelled the valves as they sit physically in the chassis) as long as the two you pull aren't all on one side it should be fine.

As far as I'm aware the "Vintage" one is a slightly modded V30 with a bit more bass and a little less efficiency. You'd have to have a good ear and be doing an A/B to pick it. If you came in fresh with nothing to compare it to I doubt you'd get it right trying to guess which one it was. They are the speakers they load into the 1960V's. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure about "Heritage" but I think you are right - one of the big Greenbacks. Probably a g12t75.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification