Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could inform me what a certain technique is called (if it even has a name). Basically, bend a note slowly and let it naturally ring until it begins forming a reverberating overtone. Adam Jones from Tool uses this technique quite often.

I love using this technique- I just wish I knew what it was called.
Quote by Sadbutrue62
feedback? lol

Haha, no not really. It's a resonance that causes a neat effect, but I don't know what it's called.