$450-$550.

$225 at best.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
C-rob! Place ads on local ad sites, that's where you'll most likely get more buck for your bang :-)
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Craigslist, eBay, do not sell to a pawn shop/guitar center unless you like getting nothing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
eBay is always the easiest way to sell something, more people use that place than any other way you can sell a used guitar.

You can also search it for completed listings so you can see how much similar guitars have been selling for before you start your listing.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Reisgar42
Craigslist, eBay, do not sell to a pawn shop/guitar center unless you like getting nothing.

Coincidentally, Buying used gear at Guitar Center can net you a pretty significant discount. I walked away with a couple of used pedals this holiday season for 50% of the new price.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi