I've been looking for a place to post some of my original music to get it on itunes and amazon and such, but all the ones I've found like tune core and cd baby have had scams associated with them. Is there a place I can get my music on iTunes without fear of my music rights being stolen or me not getting payed if my music sells?
If you give a man a fuzz, he will fuzz for a day; if you teach a man to fuzz, he will fuzz for his lifetime...
Bandcamp. It's not linked to itunes...but it sounds like what you want
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Tunecore? Really? I've never really heard anything bad about them. I'd love to know what you've heard about them
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
Tunecore? Really? I've never really heard anything bad about them. I'd love to know what you've heard about them

I just googled tune core and cdbaby scams and they both had a fair bit of stuff about stealing music licensing and with holding payments.

Wow never heard of ditto, they look good though, a quick google search comes up clean, ill do some more research thanks!
If you give a man a fuzz, he will fuzz for a day; if you teach a man to fuzz, he will fuzz for his lifetime...
tunecore is pretty legit
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Tunecore is the one I'd pick, as their prices are the fairest for the musician, assuming you sell more than just a handful of tracks.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
RouteNote is by far the best.. they have a free option in which artist keeps 85% of the royalties.. amazing... plus they are worldwide with like 10,000 artists or something