I ordered a schecter damien 6 fr from musicians friend for about the same price as a used one (pricematch with amazon) but when I got it it had deep scratchs in the frt board like it was done when they filed the fret ends (pic http://postimage.org/image/4sas2301z/ ) If I call there anything they will do, I tryed emailing and they just said "we cannot push backorder dates we can switch it with another guitar" ect, anything I can do?
What am I looking for? I don't see anything wrong.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Thats wood grain, my PRS has similar. Looks like the fretboard was conditioned in lemon oil before they sent it, so it shows up with a bit of grain. It's a pretty nice look to be honest
and hngd to you
No he is talking along the edge of the neck ..I see what he is talking about.
Quote by dlowe102
No he is talking along the edge of the neck ..I see what he is talking about.

He said it was on the fretboard its the grain on the fretboard.
Is it the chip in the end of the neck? My first cheap guitar had that problem since I got it.
Sweet jebus! Its the several gouges by the fret bars (near edge) and a chunk.
Im on a phone and can see them clearly.
@Ericthegreat, my name is Skaught and I work for Musician's Friend. I'm sorry to hear about the new guitar!!! Would you please email me your order details to forums@musiciansfriend.com so that I can help you get this taken care of? That same model might be on backorder, but that doesn't mean we can't find something nicer at the same price if you are pressed for time. I'll do what I can for you. We appreciate your business and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
Skaught Parry | Musician's Friend | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Thank you for trying to help me, sent you a email with order number

And also I am not worried about the wood grain (it was also scuffed on the right horn) its the chunks out of the wood prob caused by the guys filing the fret edges(from the 7th fret to around the 24th lol looked like they continued with it after they screwed one lol), looked worse irl, can't see it as much in pic.