Whatusp guys,
I currently have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster Head and
a 4x12 Orange Cab 400w with Vintage 30's in them.
I'm planning on buying an American Deluxe Telecaster, the cherry burst to be specific,
and I'm curious to what kind of sound I'm gonna get out of this.
I'm in a Pop Punk band and I'm looking for a nice gainy unique sort of sound. Kind of like the band Set Your Goals.
If anyone has any sort of advice or knowledge let me know! I appreciate it!
Here is a link to the Tele as well.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-American-Deluxe-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar-105913495-i1519103.gc
Idk dude but your amp sounds like my dream amp minus the speakers and all, idk squat about them other than I wanna get the ones made out of hemp lol.
You should be good.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
It all comes down to your settings.. If you load up the gain on a Mesa, you're not going to hear much of a Tele at all. Likewise, if you're easy on the gain you're probably going to get a brighter, twangier tone. All in how you dial your amp, dude. You should be able to get something decent out of it, either way.

I heard it's a really good guitar for Pop Punk and I love telecasters so I'm thinking it will sound good.
I know the tele has less gainy pickups but my Mesa has a bunch so it should mix well I'm hoping. Just trying to see if anyone on here has tried this combination.
It's a great guitar for pop punk. I'd call it the guitar of choice for the style, all the pop-punk and pop-rock guitarists I go to school with pretty much swear by em.. You're right, the pickups outputs are a little more reserved but as a lot but as you said, your amp will make up for any gain you'll need, and then some.

Happy tone hunting!

it would certainly be passable and sound good, but there are a lot of other options that may be better.

i like the Rectifier tone myself, but if i were to buy a Mesa it would be a Mark IV/V.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Zeppelin Addict
It's a great guitar for pop punk. I'd call it the guitar of choice for the style, all the pop-punk and pop-rock guitarists I go to school with pretty much swear by em.. You're right, the pickups outputs are a little more reserved but as a lot but as you said, your amp will make up for any gain you'll need, and then some.

Happy tone hunting!

Ya I was thinking it would give it a very unique type of sound.
I'm stoked, I'll probably get that.
I was very close to buying a Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty off Craigslist,
but I don't need something that expensive to take with me on tour. Too much of a risk IMO.
But ya I almost an Orange Rocker 30 but I like heavy so. Thanks for the advice man!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
it would certainly be passable and sound good, but there are a lot of other options that may be better.

i like the Rectifier tone myself, but if i were to buy a Mesa it would be a Mark IV/V.

I almost got a Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne instead.
But I had to go with the Rectifier.