I'm not a great guitar player and an even worse keybord player but here it is: my first song.

Everything is written, played, recorded, edited and uploaded by me.

Both solos were improvised for the full length of the solo. Therefore there will be some outside-of-the-scale notes here and there since I'm not that great. You don't need to listen to all of it.. here's a link for part 2 so that you can skip the 9+ minute organ solo and go straight to the 12+ minutes of noob guitar soloing, it will sound best if you turn up your volume and watch in 720p (for highest audio bitrate):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU66-W4nChQ

Please try to enjoy it.

I didn't think it was that bad. I didn't listen to all of it because I'm supposed to be working on a demo right now and need to get back to that, but the chunk I did listen to wasn't that bad. You need to play a little harder though, some of the notes were almost inaudible but I guess that could be your equipment to. My POD does that if I use a guitar with low output pickups. Other then that not bad! Keep recording and you'll keep getting better
Quote by Tracii Lee
I didn't think it was that bad. I didn't listen to all of it because I'm supposed to be working on a demo right now and need to get back to that, but the chunk I did listen to wasn't that bad. You need to play a little harder though, some of the notes were almost inaudible but I guess that could be your equipment to. My POD does that if I use a guitar with low output pickups. Other then that not bad! Keep recording and you'll keep getting better

Thanks! It means alot to me!

The sound is the result of playing with the inbetween-sound of two EMG-81s with full volume and full tone. I will try to play harder in the future but I think the main thing that made som notes sound less than others was the use of the expression-pedal.
POG,
Audio quality is pretty good, though, like the other person said, some of the lead is too quiet. The rhythm (guitars) sounds rather good, but got rather repetitive after awhile. There is a fair amount of good stuff there, but it would be more entertaining if it had the best stuff & condensed down to a much shorter song. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1507281