I'm getting towards the end of my Bachelor's degree and I have begun recently seriously thinking about my next step, my Master's degree (assuming my band doesn't pan out .)

What I have in mind is a degree that combines music performance (guitar, specifically) and music production. Berklee's online program has a degree just like this; however, there's a catch. It's apparently an online exclusive. It's not offered at their campus (yet).

Since music is so hands on, I would kind of like to do my degree in person, not online. Anyone know of any schools that offer the kind of degree I'm looking for?

Thanks!
Well I know loads as I've been applying extensively for the last few months.

However, that applies to the UK only.
Stop bumping threads from 10 days ago, you cretin.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hey guys this thread is 10 days old come on.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by PowerOfGlove
hey guys why did you bump this thread? it's like 10 days old

Okay, that was pretty good. Bell end.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You don't need a master's in these fields. Just study them as a bachelor's and you'll learn what you need to do.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana