Page 1 of 2
I thought I'd seen it all, until I got into a conversation about foreign automakers a few minutes ago and someone posted this gem word for word:

"japanese people make gay ass cars and call us fat. they would also be fat if they ate good food. kfc is awesome. panda express sucks ass. german people killed jews, and worshiped a dick head with a crappy mustach. asions run from godzilla, they even have an alarm system incase it comesback. canadians talk funny. the only thing asions are good for is rice and panda fur."

I lol'd. But then as a Japanese-speaker, Toyota-driver, and fan of ESP & Ibanez, I got a little bit offended. After that I lol'd some more.
Me.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I drive a Toyota, I like Panda Express, I like Japanese made guitars, and I like Japanese made video games.

But I still lol'd.
I pride myself on my humility.
New music like it's no tomorrow. I'm friends with and subscribed to some pretty awesome people and a lot of them like myself are music junkies so they're all constantly talking about their bands, their friends bands and bands they know. Pretty stellar.

This:

Edit: Found another one that was pretty lulzy.

Last edited by Mack56 at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by ARom22

I lol'd. But then as a Japanese-speaker, Toyota-driver, and fan of ESP & Ibanez, I got a little bit offended. After that I lol'd some more.

You drive a Toyota? Snicker.....

Watch out that the beige doesn't kill you.

It's not something cool like a Supra, AE86 or MR-2 right?

I know the people in this photo and the girl made it her profile pic and tagged the other guys and resulted in a 200-comment shitstorm about whether the guy liked her or not
cat
Quote by guitarxo

I know the people in this photo and the girl made it her profile pic and tagged the other guys and resulted in a 200-comment shitstorm about whether the guy liked her or not

Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
9gag
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by guitarxo

So awesome.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What's 9gag? >__>
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
This chick raged because she couldn't get into the airforce with tattoos all over her hands. uuummm, chicks fighting in the comment section of some guys photo, not knowing he had a girlfriend. some other stuff.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
american cars are toys D:< (fairly ugly ones as well)

for me probably this long ass public bitchfest . im forgetting a lot im sure though, some of the people i have on facebook are hilarious

actually, just yesterday i saw a link to a youtube video of these kids in my school fighting outside the school, big circle of wannabe gangsters and lgs, that was really funny xD this one bigger guy wearing trackpants and a trucker hat pulled down below his eyes was supposed to be the referee i guess, evertime he said "OK OK ROUND TWO" or something it was just too funny ! too bad its privated now
There's this guy in my grade who can sometimes stir up a debate where everything he types is completely erroneous and makes him sound retarded. He's actually a nice guy in person but on Facebook he sometimes turns into a pseudointellectual.
West Ham United
^ That was cringe-worthy.

This doesn't particularly adhere to best Facebook-specific things I've seen, but I saw this posted on a mate's page a couple days ago, making for some good laughs.

Quote by guitarxo

wat is going on in this picture?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by JustPhil
*long-ass argument*

Are you the Matt guy?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
If that is friend zone level 99 what is friend zone level 100?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Someone one I know had some app that uploads all pics taken on his phone to Facebook. He totally took a nude photo. Lulz ensued.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by juckfush
^ That was cringe-worthy.

This doesn't particularly adhere to best Facebook-specific things I've seen, but I saw this posted on a mate's page a couple days ago, making for some good laughs.

Oh, lawd. This deserves nothing less then a lolstack.

The only thing I can remember is people making fools out of themselves after the recent elections. Let's just say that you could just look at peoples statuses and know whether their families go to church or not.
Oh, and some idiotic clerical propaganda trying to spread lies about abortions.
And of course bitch-fights but I can't really think of a specific one.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by stealstrings
Are you the Matt guy?

Yeah, that's why I signed up here as "JustPhil".
Quote by N_J_B_B
What's 9gag? >__>

The newest centimetre in the image macro/meme colon, just below reddit

I have nothing contribute as most of the embarrassing shit is in my local rune language. I did have some old faggot constantly linking to neo-nazi propaganda sites and anti-muslim shit.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by yoman297
Pics

I don't have facebook, I saw this on a friends so I don't have access to the pics. But trust me, it was like the clouds parted and a buttock descended from the sky amongst showers of golden light.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't have facebook, I saw this on a friends so I don't have access to the pics. But trust me, it was like the clouds parted and a buttock descended from the sky amongst showers of golden light.

I'm not sure I'd be attracted to a booty so wide that it parts clouds. Tell the girl to lay off the McNuggets.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by RU Experienced?
That was.... beautiful
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2