I'll keep it short. I love trying out different dirt pedals, and I have some money to spend on one or two. What I have right now is in my sig, a Hardwire CM-2 (Tubescreamer sound), a Danelectro Cool Cat Drive (OCD clone), and I got a MXR 78 custom Badass as a gift recently. So, I'm looking at possibly getting another dirt pedal, or possibly a compressor, or something entirely different and wacky to experiment with new sounds. Any suggestions for new ground I haven't covered yet?

It should be noted, I used my M13 for delay, reverb, and different modulations, filters, and pitch effects, so a pedal for that would probably not get used as much. I was also looking at the Visual Sound Route 66 so I could get an OD and a comp, does anyone have experience with them?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Use your amps built in distortion then throw an overdrive pedal over it. I use a Tube Screamer on my Crappy Marshall MG. :P
Quote by Fear The Abyss
Use your amps built in distortion then throw an overdrive pedal over it. I use a Tube Screamer on my Crappy Marshall MG. :P

wow, you must have the tone that gods seek.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by Fear The Abyss

Nah, don't do this, if this is even a suggestion.

I checked your profile and all your gear.

I don't even know what to think.

TS: Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde could be a cool thing to toy around with.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Fear The Abyss

Did you read my post, or just decide to post about your MG so you can troll?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Dr Scientist The Elements. But then again you haven't stated what music you want to use the said pedal for. So I will just throw one into the mix that has heaps of different sounds to muck around with.
try a proco rat on for size. people seem to like those
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
can't go wrong with tube screamers, a TS9 can go a long way. But if you want a nice surprise of a pedal check out the fulltone ocd pedal
Quote by ibanart300
Dr Scientist The Elements. But then again you haven't stated what music you want to use the said pedal for. So I will just throw one into the mix that has heaps of different sounds to muck around with.

On that theme the Woofer Wailer is the most amazing dirt box i've ever played with.

Damned hard to find though as they're discontinued although there appears to be one for sale in Belgium lol

http://www.2dehands.be/muziek/muziekinstrumenten/effecten/dr-scientist-woofer-wailer-110145988.html
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
You seem to have distortion and overdrive taken care of, so what about some fuzz? Maybe a Fuzz Face or Big Muff. With either of those you can cover a lot of genres.