Or you could press the "Skip add" button up in the right corner?
No gear.. Just tits.. And some gear.. Mostly Fenders.. And tits.. A Takamine acoustic.. An Orange tube amp.. A shitty Fender amp.. AND TITS! And a big fuckload of pedals that i don't know how to use..
Quote by rasmusschulz
Or you could press the "Skip add" button up in the right corner?

Don't tell me you seriously clicked the links

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
All those guitars are extremely different! And since i see that you're willing to put down 500 euros for it i can't really recommend any of these since i find that you can really get a lot for that amount!

Since it's all in german (it's okay i'm danish) i would persume that you live in germany! Well to be honest then.. Go to the nearest music shop! Preferably a Thomann! They have shops so big that people actually live in a hotel to get to chek everything out (not shittin' ya!) and there you should be able to find something. If you don't live near a Thomann shop then you can actually order some guitars home to you, test them out, keep one and send the others back. You will have to pay for the shipping then, but i think it's like 8 euros.

But judging from the different guitars you have lined up, you don't seem to know a lot about guitars. As number 5 is actually an electric hollowbody guitar, which needs an amp to play. Then you have different kinds of western and classical guitars lined up. You kind of need to narrow you seach in a bit. I clearly love Takamine western guitars above almost everything else. But if you are playing classical music, then you should get a classical (a spanish) guitar.

So you need to find out:

What genres are you playing?

What is you budget?

After you tell me that i would love to help you
No gear.. Just tits.. And some gear.. Mostly Fenders.. And tits.. A Takamine acoustic.. An Orange tube amp.. A shitty Fender amp.. AND TITS! And a big fuckload of pedals that i don't know how to use..
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't tell me you seriously clicked the links

Uuhm.. Does that kind of **** up your computer or something? To be honest i did.. Got to ebay.com.

Well what the ****.. My computer sucks anyway!