http://www.themusicden.com/

Things I'm not buying:
Guitars
Amps
Pickups
Pedals

I just have no need for any of those things right now so I'm looking at some accessories. I just don't know what to get yet.

EDIT: and it's a gift card so I need to spend it here.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Last edited by Ragu35 at Dec 30, 2011,
You really need help buying some accesories for your guitar? Jesus christ just buy the first thing the guy tries to sell you under €50
A capo and some slides would be fun if you haven't got them, depending on your music style. Then maybe a bunch of picks because you can never have enough.
Or the case idea above ^^^
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I got a capo for xmas, if you don't have one now always good to get one. Also, there's cases, gig bags, stands, lots of strings, cables (if you need some), etc...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by ClickSwitch
You really need help buying some accesories for your guitar? Jesus christ just buy the first thing the guy tries to sell you under €50

Relax. I was just looking for suggestions. No need to get worked up about it
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
get a digitech bad monkey for your ht-5 kid
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
I live like 10 min from this place....... Also I agree with A capo, maybe pickup a spare set of strings or two, ummm picks? just go there and see what you can spend 50 bucks on
umm... seriously? Go look around. Buy the first thing that looks cool for $50. Do you really need an excuse to go wander around a music store?
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes