It's called an airline. That one looks to be the real deal from the 60s, but eastwood releases resissues now. That one is 59 custom 3p.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Airlines are lovely, Dan auerback from the black keys and jack white use them too. Cracking guitars, but you'd have to spend a bit to find an original.
Since this thread is a need, I propose this be a "What guitar is this?" Thread. There must be a need to know because you do not know the model or price. For that, I must ask, What exact model is this and how much is its price range? Thanks guys. :3

I'm sure it is a Gibson Les Paul, a genuine one. I just don't know the exact model (and the color) and price range. Cheers.
Gibson les paul studio faded. one of the older models, they have pickup covers on them now
Quote by Glenn Guitar
Gibson les paul studio faded. one of the older models, they have pickup covers on them now

It looks kinda like one of those The Pauls they made back in the 70s or something. I think before they made the specials.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by jjbarnes
It looks kinda like one of those The Pauls they made back in the 70s or something. I think before they made the specials.

Nah. Those had a funk contour on the top of the top (where your arm is). Plus dot inlays. And a different switch position. But the finish is similar.

+1 on the faded studio
hard to tell the year, pickup covers could have just been removed
used value would be about 700 bucks
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.