Well, todays my birthday, and my mom says that she will get me the digital version. Just wondering if anyone has done it and if they think that it is good or anything?
I watched it and I'd say it's one of the worst lessons I've seen. A lot of it is just him showing off, not actually teaching. I could be a good lesson for someone who is already exceptional at guitar, but for beginner and intermediate level guitarists, it's not good at all. But that's just my opinion.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
That ^

I'd get something else if I were you.

MAB isn't really someone I'd even want to learn from

If you're trying to learn to play fast, there is really only one way to do it...practice.
yeh i've read LOADS of very bad reviews on it.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I'd suggest either John Petrucci's Rock Discipline, Paul Gilbert's Intense Rock, or Marty Friedman's Melodic Control.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
I use Rock Discipline is really a good way.
I use it to work on my part "exercise". There is all that is necessary, except perhaps a little bit of tapping ^^
I watch Rock Discipline regularly. I seem to take something from it every time I watch it. Excellent video.

Along with that, you might benefit from looking up the TAB to Steve Vai's 10 Hour Guitar Workout. There are tons of amazing exercises in there. Plus, you can get the TAB version for free on here.