Most definitely I'd say. If something is too good to be true, it often is.
There was a chinese website someone asked about a few months back, very similar to this. This is most probably a scam, unfortunately.

EDIT -
I stumbled across this. Says it all really. They must have found a way to breed Les Pauls .
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Dec 31, 2011,
Fake. Check out the closeups. No photos of headstocks, and the serial number on a few are messed up.
⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸
Airline 3P Deluxe
Gibson SG Special w/ SD 59's
Victoria MIJ 60's Electric Guitar
Martin DCX1E
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18
Bunch of Pedals
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
If you buy one of those Mr Ibanez will hunt you done and kill you.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by JoeFlips
Fake. Check out the closeups. No photos of headstocks, and the serial number on a few are messed up.

Fair few of them do have headstock shots, but a very valid point.

Shame, I got all excited about the thought of a cheap Universe
As much as I want an "Iba" or "Gibs" guitar I'd pass on that site. They don't even give you an address or say where they're based. Plus those prices wouldn't even pay for the materials/hardware going into the guitar.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
it says right there "iban" guitars

an impostor of an impostor
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Yeah screw them, I noticed they accept paypal (which usually equals legit, or at least money back if you dont receive anything) but clicking it gives some error message. Oh well, cheers for the second opinions!
are you sure it didn't say they accept paypai
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
of course they're bloody fakes
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Yeah screw them, I noticed they accept paypal (which usually equals legit, or at least money back if you dont receive anything) but clicking it gives some error message. Oh well, cheers for the second opinions!

Although we've arrived at the conclusion they're fakes, I clicked just to see what happened, it took me to paypal with no problem.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.