im not very good at reading tabs and thare no full lessons on youtube can anywone help me find somewhere i can learn it?
stop being so pissing lazy and learn to read tabs then
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
stop being so pissing lazy and learn to read tabs then

Tabs alone are for those with little intelligence and for those too lazy to read sheet music.

Also, TS, don't go into The Pit with that username...I'm saying this to help you.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Last edited by Woffelz at Dec 31, 2011,
Exactly, but other than having somebody telling him exactly where to put each finger for every note of the song I have no idea how the TS expects to learn anything - and quite frankly if you need spoonfeeding to such an extent you might as well quit and stick with guitar hero.

Tabs, books, videos and people can teach you all sorts but they can't learn for you, and if you can't motivate yourself to get off your arse and learn for yourself then you're never going to be very good at playing the guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I concur. He needs to put some effort into learning guitar. It's not easy when you start, but if you put the effort in now, you will reap the rewards of being a good musician later.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by 1998metalhead1
im not very good at reading tabs and thare no full lessons on youtube

well.. then learn reading tabs and learn yourself to play the song, either with tabs or by ear. you'll have to learn sooner or later.

playing guitar is all about learning stuff, all the time, and practicing it. figure it out by yourself man instead of letting someone do it for you and you will become much better
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by 1998metalhead1

I don't know why you'd be taking doses of mean. Or why Wone would already of done that, you might want to get him to read the label before he takes any more mean.

wanker
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!