Hello everybody! Lurked a long time, finally decided to make an account, and what better way to kick start it all off with a New Guitar Day Thread.
First: some pictures
Been waiting all week for this delayed Christmas present. For me, from me.

Headstock first:

Now, I know it's an SX, but what model?

Ta daa! It's a SX Deimos Blue!

Family photo:

Review
I've never been big on Les Paul models, but recently I started loving the shape. I've always been more of an Explorer kind of guy. Still, I wanted a LP shape, but I didn't have the LP funds. So naturally, I've always heard good things about guitars from Rondo, and I decided to buy this purdy little thang for a total of around $216 (that's with shipping).
Weight: about 10lbs. I lifted this sucker up and was amazed at how solid it felt. I was concerned that it would feel flimsy, but that's not the case at all. Solid Mahogany with a blue flame maple top.
Neck: 22 Jumbo frets. Feels just like some of the Epiphone Les Pauls I tried at Guitar Center a few days ago. Not as thin as the Jackson I used to own, but it feels a bit faster than my Explorer's neck. Set in (love that, didn't care for my old RR's bolt on) Maple neck. No complaints here.
Pickups: Passive EMG Selects. Another thing I was worried about. I feared that I would be disappointed/hate the tone, but that fear was put to bed when I plugged it into my amp. Good amount of crunch from both the neck and bridge. I understand that they're not the best, but it fits well for what I play (Metallica, AC/DC, Rammstein, etc.). Maybe one day I'll swap them out for some SD's, but for now, I'm more than happy with what was stock.

Overall, I'm incredibly happy with this. I was GASing for a LP body shape, and this delivered in every aspect. All it needed was a good tuning. It feels like a solid guitar, Grover tuners, Stop Bar Tailpiece, 2 tone and 2 volume knobs (which I've heard from other people that it could be loose/flimsy), and a beautiful maple top. The only complaint I have is the nut, but that's hardly a major issue.

Verdict: I recommend this to people that want a nice guitar for a good value. I'm in no way saying this SX Deimos is better than a thousand+ dollar Gibson Les Paul, but
for the average player looking for their sound, you can't go wrong.
Gear:
Dean VMNT Angel of Deth
Jackson RRXT Trans Black
Marshall AVT50 w/Crate 4x12 Cabinet
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Dunlop Crybaby Wah (In White)
MXR M103 Blue Box
DigiTech DigiDelay
Dunlop Tortex .88s
HNGD!

What's the guitar to the left? (left in the pic facing the pic not the guitars left. Well....technically it is the guitars left but the one thats left of the guitar in the pic).

Never heard of EMG selects. Would they be better than stock pups on say an epi?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
HNGD!

What's the guitar to the left? (left in the pic facing the pic not the guitars left. Well....technically it is the guitars left but the one thats left of the guitar in the pic).

Never heard of EMG selects. Would they be better than stock pups on say an epi?

Read his sig. If you mean the bass, it's nameless. If you mean the Explorer, it's an Explorer.
Wait you can afford an Gibson Explorer but not a LP?
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Quote by Dr Sixstring
Wait you can afford an Gibson Explorer but not a LP?

I've had the explorer for a few years now, it was a HS graduation present.
Gear:
Dean VMNT Angel of Deth
Jackson RRXT Trans Black
Marshall AVT50 w/Crate 4x12 Cabinet
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Dunlop Crybaby Wah (In White)
MXR M103 Blue Box
DigiTech DigiDelay
Dunlop Tortex .88s
Quote by Wisthekiller
Read his sig.