i'm just a nob in pedalboard chain , so i want to ask advices from all of you. so here is my gear :
-schecter demon 6
-dunlop crybaby kh-95
-boss dd-7
-boss ml-2
-boss ce-5
-boss ps-6
-boss ns-2

and my pedalboard is boss bcb-60

what is the correct order ?
Guitar->Crybaby->Ps-6->metal zone->Ce-5->DD-7->NS-2. If your amp has a effects loop then the chorus and the delay should go in there
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
There is no "correct" order...it highly depends on what sound you are going for...Just test them out in different orders. For instance, distortion before and after crybaby, and see which you like better. Do that with each combination. One thing I would say is put the ns-2 at the end of the chain to clean up the noisyness.
Thanks for the advices , i'll try. I heard that the digitech whammy pedal is good , should i replace my ps-6 with it ? Sorry for my bad english , i'm indonesian.
are you not happy with your ps-6?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
Guitar->Crybaby->Ps-6->metal zone->Ce-5->DD-7->NS-2. If your amp has a effects loop then the chorus and the delay should go in there

No.
Noise gates AFTER delays can screw with the repeats.
Noise gates should go at the end of your dirt pedals only.

Other than that, that looks good.
But experiment with the PS-6 placement.
I have a PS-5 and its after my dirt pedals.
Sounds really cool with a fuzz going into it.
i'm happy with it , i just want the best.
So it should be
Guitar->Crybaby->PS-6->ML-2->CE-5->NS-2->DD-7->amp , am i correct ?
that looks about right. If you're happy though don't get a whammy stick with what you have.
Quote by barden1069
Too much Boss makes my head hurt.

Also

Quote by RealGuitarHero

He listed an ML-2, not an MT-2

Jus sayin
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by CodeMonk
No.
Noise gates AFTER delays can screw with the repeats.
Noise gates should go at the end of your dirt pedals only.

Other than that, that looks good.
But experiment with the PS-6 placement.
I have a PS-5 and its after my dirt pedals.
Sounds really cool with a fuzz going into it.

and also Dirt pedals should not go in the FX loop of noise suppressor, they can suck the signal