dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm ok with this.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

muledit:
“Forensic experts are examining parts of the girl to determine whether she had been raped before she was murdered,” it said.

Who has sex with their food?
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Dec 30, 2011,
The kindergarten kids soon regretted that they called her heartless.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Good grief... Things like this make wonder about humanity....
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Demon Wolf

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Demon Wolf

I bet it was a hearty meal.

Real talk though, that's fucked up. And I'm going to hell for that pun.
Quote by Flying Couch
I bet it was a hearty meal.

Real talk though, that's fucked up.

Any attempts to make it taste good would have been in vein.
Is this the last themed Dec 11 user?

Anyone seen D. Vader lately?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
you all should feel ashamed, making puns about something serious like this. all of you, go sit in the coronar and think about what you've done.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
you all should feel ashamed, making puns about something serious like this. all of you, go sit in the coronar and think about what you've done.

That was atriawful.
Quote by theogonia777

Don't take it to heart.
Quote by TEK34
That was atriawful.

of cœurs you would say that.
I guess that their attempt to find their child was in vein.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
>Little girl gets kidnapped, has heart removed, is chopped into pieces, and is cooked and eaten.
>Pit makes puns about it.

Stay classy Pit, as always.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by cshanna7721
can your arteries get clogged from eating arteries?? o.0

Yo dawg, I heard you like eating arteries so I put an artery in your artery so you can eat arteries while you eat arteries.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by DonGlover
>Little girl gets kidnapped, has heart removed, is chopped into pieces, and is cooked and eaten.
>Pit makes puns about it.

Stay classy Pit, as always.

Puns on this bothers even me a little.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's sick that everybody in this thread is making jokes about what happened to this child. I doubt any of you would be making jokes if it happened to a relation or friend. It's just ghastly.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Puns on this bothers even me a little.

It is fairly tactless. Even I'm mildly uncomfortable, hence why I'm not participating as much as I usually do when threads degenerate into puns. But it isn't as though the situation will be helped by being serious about it... so I dunno, I can't really get too up in arms over it.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by Flying Couch
It is fairly tactless. Even I'm mildly uncomfortable, hence why I'm not participating as much as I usually do when threads degenerate into puns. But it isn't as though the situation will be helped by being serious about it... so I dunno.

That was a good one. I remember some of those masterful puns.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
KEYBOARD WARRIORS!!!

ASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Because serious posts would drastically change the situation.
PM me for newts
Quote by BDR_23
It's sick that everybody in this thread is making jokes about what happened to this child. I doubt any of you would be making jokes if it happened to a relation or friend. It's just ghastly.

This. You guys are heartless.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Seriously, my heart goes out to that girls family. I think they'll need it.
Quote by L2112Lif
Page 1 of 3