Page 1 of 2
Are there any parts of UG in which you'd like to see more participation? I'd love to see the Blues and Jazz forum come to life. I know there's plenty of lads in the pit who listen to Blues and/or Jazz, but it takes months for a reply in that part of the forum.

Which parts of UG would you love to see come to life?
Drums

LOL
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
The Pinocchio forum.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'd like it if the Electric Guitar forum had more big discussion threads and just more activity in general. Right now it is inundated with people asking questions, most of which are answered within the first few posts. It would also be cool for the GG&A forum to have more in it too, all of the activity is just in the 'pedalboard' and 'who to listen to' threads.
West Ham United
The recording forums.

We have a lots of brilliant engineers and sound guys, but the forum is always dead or only serve people who ask the same stupid question over and over.
Alternative & Indie! I know the pit is littered with trend-following, p4k reading indie kids, and the rare times a thread over there is active it's actually pretty fun. Actually, all of B&A.
Llama.

Quote by Weaponized
The Pit. Not enough Pit Monkeys in the best timezone.

GMT? Yeah, I know
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by StewieSwan
I wish we had a classical forum.

Doesn't the metal sub-subforum have a classical music thread? Classy motherfuckers.
Quote by due 07
Doesn't the metal sub-subforum have a classical music thread? Classy motherfuckers.

No idea. I never go in the metal forum.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by due 07
Alternative & Indie! I know the pit is littered with trend-following, p4k reading indie kids, and the rare times a thread over there is active it's actually pretty fun.

True beans. I feel bad that I'm not in Alternative & Indie more often.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by StewieSwan
No idea. I never go in the metal forum.

Wise choice.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by due 07

Yes we do, MoogleRancha is more often than not glad to talk about classical, as long as you aren't a pedant (His words, not mine, swear on my mother's grave)

Quote by Pat_s1t
Me either. 'Tis a silly place.

Quote by DonGlover
Wise choice.

Great choice indeed, because his music would get made fun of by the filipino antichrist and the ANUS Ensemble
Quote by severed-metal
Yes we do, MoogleRancha is more often than not glad to talk about classical, as long as you aren't a pedant (His words, not mine, swear on my mother's grave)

Great choice indeed, because his music would get made fun of by the filipino antichrist and the ANUS Ensemble

I sometimes lurk the black metal thread, but that's the most metal forum-y I get.
I went to the metal forum once, I got someone very respected there banned, I love it there.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Drums.

No. I'm serious. Drums. Come at me, bro.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Last edited by S0n1c '97 at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by due 07
I sometimes lurk the black metal thread, but that's the most metal forum-y I get.

Easily my favourite thread in the forum. You are into black metal? or just like the constant banter?

Quote by jetfuel495
Good man.

We peed, man. We peed.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I went to the metal forum once, I got someone very respected there banned, I love it there.

I don't think you did, because I really don't remember it.
Quote by severed-metal
Easily my favourite thread in the forum. You are into black metal? or just like the constant banter?

I like the tr00 suggestions 'cuz I only listen to the hipster shit like Liturgy and Wolves in the Throne Room. (That's why I don't post. )
Quote by severed-metal

I don't think you did, because I really don't remember it.

That french guy, I don't remember his name, it had a - in it I think.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by severed-metal

¯\_(ツ_/¯
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by due 07
I like the tr00 suggestions 'cuz I only listen to the hipster shit like Liturgy and Wolves in the Throne Room. (That's why I don't post. )

Lantlos, Amesouers, Vestiges, etc and so forth?

I don't mind them. People like what they like.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That french guy, I don't remember his name, it had a - in it I think.

Webb? I don't think it had that much of an impact on him.
Quote by severed-metal

Webb? I don't think it had that much of an impact on him.

I don't know, I do remember after that happened a few people said I was a dick for getting him banned :X
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by S0n1c '97
Drums.

No. I'm serious. Drums. Come at me, bro.

This. I've just started with drums and I feel there should be more people in there since there is a lot to learn.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I don't know, I do remember after that happened a few people said I was a dick for getting him banned :X

And this is why you're a valuable member of the community.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ShevanelFlip
The recording forums.

We have a lots of brilliant engineers and sound guys, but the forum is always dead or only serve people who ask the same stupid question over and over.

I used to religiously post new material in the OR subforum, but I got pissed at giving critiques only to watch my pieces fall off the first page with one or two people saying stuff that basically amounted to "Good" or "Cool".
The modern rock forum I guess. I kind of like how there's only fifteen or so regulars though.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Me either. 'Tis a silly place.

Sometimes, I think the Pit is better than the Metal forum.

I kid you not. Seriously.
The only place to be is The Pit - they might as well close the rest of the forums and simply leave this place open
I only use the pit. I guess I would've liked if the punk forum was busier 2 years ago, but after my punk phase I got a bit sick of favouring one genre over another, fuk the labels, stick it to the man, ya know
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by due 07
Alternative & Indie! I know the pit is littered with trend-following, p4k reading indie kids, and the rare times a thread over there is active it's actually pretty fun. Actually, all of B&A.

Word. The inactivity of the A/I forum disappoints me. Come out, hipsters.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by severed-metal
This is why I don't go in there. The Hardcore forum is so much more friendly.
Page 1 of 2