Poll: Do metalheads not understand the music they listen to?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do metalheads not understand the music they listen to?
Y
3 50%
N
2 33%
TS is awesome
1 17%
Voters: 6.
I know quite a few people who love metal and listen to no other type of music. They keep demeaning people that don't listen to metal. Once they had metal music blasting out loud with thrashing guitar, drums, screaming and growling and all that rubbish. I asked them what the 'singer' was singing and they didn't even answer me. They just kept saying "You're too much of a wuss to know the lyrics". I walked away laughing at them. They had no clue what the singer was saying. They couldn't even decipher the growling lyrics! And all the excess noise was awful too.

It's pathetic how all metalheads are like this. Isn't this true, pit? Discuss and Poll.
Shut up
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
0/10. Jewchords could do better than that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I hardly pay attention to the content of the lyrics even in music when the vocals are easily decipherable. Perhaps they just focus more on the presentation of the vocals and the instrumentation than the lyrics themselves.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Dec 30, 2011,
I agree with the part about growling. I hate when people sing and you can't understand what they are saying.
inb4 TS starts directly insulting people

Quote by theogonia777
0/10. Jewchords could do better than that.

and +1
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Dec 30, 2011,
Yo man that's really interesting and all because I know quite a few people who love metal and listen to no other type of music. They keep demeaning people that don't listen to metal. Once they had metal music blasting out loud with thrashing guitar, drums, screaming and growling and all that rubbish. I asked them what the 'singer' was singing and they didn't even answer me. They just kept saying "You're too much of a wuss to know the lyrics". I walked away laughing at them. They had no clue what the singer was saying. They couldn't even decipher the growling lyrics! And all the excess noise was awful too.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Go away. Nobody likes you.

-reported-
Yup. Nobody liking me is definitely a legitimate reason to report me.