Ok, so every piece of gear is real (or so they say), but this is my first REAL investment into a nice piece of gear... Shall we see what awaits? ........

Is that the lock on an SKB case..... hmmmmmm, we must push further into the depths of internet boredom and excessive wordplay to see the full picture

Why yes, yes it is, but that darn logo is upside down and by George, I cannot read upside down. Lets see if we can get any more hints......

Ok, so more upside down, but more distinguished. You read correctly if you read the word 'Charvel.' If you read anything else in there such as Fender or Gibson, have someone look at your eyes.

Duh du-du-dum!

A Charvel So-Cal in Snow White.

I found this in my local store for a great price. I didn't pay near what Musician's Friend has on it. I had been looking for a suitable upgrade and a nice piece of equipment, and I could not pass this up after playing it for a few hours.

It is 22 frets, quartersawn 1-piece maple neck, Dimarzio pups, Floyd Rose, the works. Plays like an absolute dream.

More pics:

If you have any questions about it, ask away!
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec

I've played one and even considered getting one. But the one i tried played like a dog and didn't hold tune. Probably a fault with the shop not setting it up, but would probably be a nice guitar.if it was set properly.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I think neck is a ToneZone and bridge an Evo.

@Ippon, it's actually brand new. Just a little dust.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural

Mesa Single Rec
I dunno. Tone zone would be decent in the neck with an evo bridge.
Evo is pretty hot and noisy as ****.

Edit, didnt check the #'s. tone zones way too hot for a good neck match.
Ive owned both and the evo seemed higher output Ah well.
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Dec 30, 2011,
Let me get the manual and I'll settle this real quick.

Lol it doesn't say. But I googled both and it's def. Evo neck TZ bridge.
Last edited by FearMyLightning at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by FearMyLightning
Let me get the manual and I'll settle this real quick.

Lol it doesn't say. But I googled both and it's def. Evo neck TZ bridge.

Haha, I dunno. Either way the bridge pup is sweet for harmonics, and even in the middle position with both pups on sounds great!
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural

Mesa Single Rec
Happy NRPoGD!

I've been GASing for the exact same model and color, and you guys just made it worst
Rig: Epi LP Standard
Mesa/Boogie TransAtlantic 15
Line 6 Spider IV

GAS: too many stuff to list
I think I might modify my Tom Delonge into one of these but with a Hardtail. I like the 1 knob and the placement of the selector.
HNGD
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
I think I might modify my Tom Delonge into one of these but with a Hardtail. I like the 1 knob and the placement of the selector.
HNGD

Selector is in an ok spot depending on where I have the bar seated. With a hardtail you should be ok.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural

Mesa Single Rec
I played one of these the other day (well, a 1pup san dimas but near enough.) These are truly fantastic. Possibly one of the best value guitars on the market, you get a hell of a lot of kit for your money! If it wasn't basically the same guitar as my Kramer I probably would have picked it up (and modified it for a tone control, I can't live without a tone control on a guitar.)

Congrats

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
that is indeed a real piece of gear. congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.