Page 1 of 2
Discuss beards.
Here are some beard-related beard comments.
"My beard will officially hold a comb in it. I need three more combs so I can play the alien from 'Predator'".
"There should be a pokemon move called Beard Rage - 'Blastoise grew a beard! And it's angry!".
"All I'm doing right now is typing here, combing my beard, and laughing about it."

Beard.
I am contemplating on shaving.

These feeble noustache that is, 2 months and barely more than fuzz.

My 4-inch sideburns I plan to keep.
I have a soul patch, but lately my beard growth has really kicked in and I'm contemplating about growing an actual goatee. I've even done some tests with a black marker
Quote by guitaruboy
^^^doesn't actually have a beard^^^

Good sir, I heartily dismiss your attempt at trollery and your concealed suggestion for fornication in one beard-driven slap!
Quote by Good_Lord
Proud of my stylish goatee, I am.

Ricky?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Why not just have a shave instead, and stop embarrassing yourself with disgusting and ridiculous facial hair?
Quote by BlackLuster
Why not just have a shave instead, and stop embarrassing yourself with disgusting and ridiculous facial hair?

I have stubble because if I'm clean shaven I literally look about 14 Anything longer than half a centimetre I don't really like though.

Quote by Trowzaa
I have stubble because if I'm clean shaven I literally look about 14 Anything longer than half a centimetre I don't really like though.

Hardly a beard, and hence it is rather acceptable
I didn't shave for a few days until today, then I tried to make it look good, but I ended up looking Amish so now it's a shitty goatee thing
I have a pretty lame neckbeard going. Haven't shaved in at least 4 months, not even an inch long. Not thick either. 17 years old.
I've had a beard since about March, I love it. I just keep everything but the neckbeard going at around an inch in length. I shave the neckbeard pretty close whenever I trim the rest.

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by BlackLuster
Hardly a beard, and hence it is rather acceptable

Thank you for your acceptance

Quote by Trowzaa
Thank you for your acceptance

You are most welcome
however, I refuse to accept the fact that you're awake at this hour. Wha's going on brah?
Quote by BlackLuster
You are most welcome
however, I refuse to accept the fact that you're awake at this hour. Wha's going on brah?

Insomnia and BF3 mainly
You know what I realised the other day? We used to work together at one point Tesco Askham Bar? I worked there Christmas 2009 for a bit.

Quote by Trowzaa
You know what I realised the other day? We used to work together at one point Tesco Askham Bar? I worked there Christmas 2009 for a bit.

Oh that is a truly terrifying thought: mostly due to me not knowing who the fuck you are.

ASHEDIT: And even after looking through the pictures on your profile I am still none the wiser
Last edited by BlackLuster at Dec 30, 2011,
Nah, I was lurking your profile a while back and noticed some guy ask you if you worked at Tesco at Clifton Moor and noticed you said you worked at Askham Bar, don't worry, I don't have a clue who you are either. But your picture with Plaggy Tez is just brilliant.

This is TS

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Trowzaa
Nah, I was lurking your profile a while back and noticed some guy ask you if you worked at Tesco at Clifton Moor and noticed you said you worked at Askham Bar, don't worry, I don't have a clue who you are either. But your picture with Plaggy Tez is just brilliant.

Thank God for that. For a moment there I was worried that someone who recognised me as a dickhead in real-life noticed my posting attitude on here too and linked them together!?
If we've worked together before then I would most certainly remember you. It's laughable now saying: "I never forget a face!" when I think that this time I have. Were you a checkout boy at that time or a Trolley boy? Surely I've seen you in the store at one point.... I must have.

And Plaggy T is beyond the realms of Godliness. I had to harass him like buggery for months before he would allow a picture of me and him together. But when I finally got one - BOY was it a fantastic day. And that's why I wear it as a badge of pride on forums like this
Nah: really he's a bit of a dick. I say "a bit" when he's pretty much a total bell-end...
Last edited by BlackLuster at Dec 31, 2011,
The drummer for ZZ Top is named Frank Beard, and ironically he is the only clean-shaven member of the group.

EDIT: Not clean shaven, just the only member not to have an awesome beard. Related pic:

I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Dec 31, 2011,
Yeah, you probably have seen me before.
I was on the checkouts, bloody Martin as my manager, what a total arse he is. I only got the job cos my mum knows pretty much everyone there from when she worked there.
He's an absolute arsehole, have you got him on facebook? He now starts every comment/status/anything he does with "Tezza!!!! blah blah blah", what the fuck is wrong with him? I swear he's got issues. He keeps liking all of my friends photos as well and putting "Tezza!!! your gawjus babe". She's 15. He's 40-odd. Creeeeep.

Quote by Trowzaa
Yeah, you probably have seen me before.
I was on the checkouts, bloody Martin as my manager, what a total arse he is. I only got the job cos my mum knows pretty much everyone there from when she worked there.
He's an absolute arsehole, have you got him on facebook? He now starts every comment/status/anything he does with "Tezza!!!! blah blah blah", what the fuck is wrong with him? I swear he's got issues. He keeps liking all of my friends photos as well and putting "Tezza!!! your gawjus babe". She's 15. He's 40-odd. Creeeeep.

Martin Hart? As in the steroid-packing fist-pumping bandy-legged bandit? It's a shame you were only there for a short period of time because there is a LOT to say about the man and you most certainly missed out on some very juicy gossip. I mean the sort that makes you actually enjoy coming into work!
And if your mum worked there during my time of residence then I probably know her too - especially if she was on Checkouts and it's likely she knows me...
I've not got Paggy Terry on Facebook. I was a member of his appreciation group for a short while but I realised that the feeling I had toward him wasn't appreciation, so I promptly left. The man has got issues, and too much free time on his hands: hence the blatant trawling of cute girl's photos and commenting on each one he enjoys. I really hate that "Tezza!" thing though because of the poor punctuation and spelling he simply MUST introduce into his posts
Last edited by BlackLuster at Dec 31, 2011,
Nah, my mum left like 5 or 6 years ago to move to a different store so you probably wouldn't of known her. Hahahaha, yep that's Martin, I heard something about him having an affair with someone from work? Not sure if there's any truth to that or if I just made it up, it was something like that.
I love how we've completely taken over this thread.

Shitting hell, it's 20 past 5, I'm off in a bed, in a bit mate

Quote by Trowzaa
Nah, my mum left like 5 or 6 years ago to move to a different store so you probably wouldn't of known her. Hahahaha, yep that's Martin, I heard something about him having an affair with someone from work? Not sure if there's any truth to that or if I just made it up, it was something like that.

You've definitely made that up.... it wasn't someone: there were several girls he "seduced" and had affairs with

Quote by Trowzaa
I love how we've completely taken over this thread.

It was rubbish anyway, and I feel we've rather improved it with our banter

Quote by Trowzaa
Shitting hell, it's 20 past 5, I'm off in a bed, in a bit mate

Sounds like a plan to me. Tomorrow is a big day
Quote by BlackLuster

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FACIAL HAIR HATE
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I can't grow a beard and i'm pissed. Also, goatees are awful.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I can't grow a beard and i'm pissed. Also, goatees are awful.

Don't be so jelly, mayun.

On-topic: I'm 15 and blonde, so my "facial hair" was pretty sick until I shaved it today.
Btw, this is Plaggy Tez <.<

Haters be jelly of muh buuurd

Can braid that shit now

Last edited by Zeppelin Addict at Dec 31, 2011,
I think this band is appropriate right here
http://www.facebook.com/TheBeardsAustralia
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Trowzaa
Btw, this is Plaggy Tez <.<

He looks like such a douchebag

You two talking's made me curious. I must know more.
beards look like shit 95% of the time
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I've had a beard since about March, I love it. I just keep everything but the neckbeard going at around an inch in length. I shave the neckbeard pretty close whenever I trim the rest.

Dat cat.
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2