Hey pit, whenever you're listening to certain songs do they ever remind you of video games you've played before? This happens to me all the time.

inb4 Skyrim.
The song Next to Nothing by Breaking Benjamin reminds me of Spyro II, and the song Sympathy by Billy Talent reminds me of Infamous.
yea a lot of music reminds of the song timetostopposting.jpg

its a great game, a lot of 13 year olds play it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
There's a musician that I like named Ochre. even though he's an electronic musician, dude has a masters in music and uses a lot of acoustic instruments like violins, harps, cello, etc. And his music has a very distinctive feel of The Legend Of Zelda, and it's very obvious there's a clear influence in his music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl7HAdw_JfQ
Metal and Doom. Srsly fo shizzle and my zombie blastin shottysizzle.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by JimmyBanks6
yea a lot of music reminds of the song timetostopposting.jpg

its a great game, a lot of 13 year olds play it
learn2capitallettersandspellcorrectly
There's one song that my cousin and I used to love off a Tony Hawk N64 game so if I ever heard it, I just think of Tony Hawk.

Music will remind me of Skyrim but sometimes it's the other way around.

EDIT:^Shut the hell up. You were typing like an idiot not that long ago. Although, I do commend you for improving so much. It's much more pleasant to read your posts.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by Represent

Says the guy who didn't capitalise the closing sentence in his OP.

Wanker.
Angel by Shaggy reminds me of Robot Wars Total Destruction for the Game Boy. I had it on repeat for about 2 hours whilst playing
"Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel, closer than my peeps you are to me, baby, shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel, girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady."
Dem lyrics.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A lot of Gustav Holst's works remind me stuff. His 'a sommerset rhapsody op. 21 no. 2' really reminds me of the elder scrolls series, atleast oblivion and morrowind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuMu-6Sr_Ro
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Represent

lrn2 not start threads at a rate of 5 an hour.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Shut the hell up. You were typing like an idiot not that long ago. Although, I do commend you for improving so much. It's much more pleasant to read your posts.
noshitsgiven.jpg

Quote by creelers
Says the guy who didn't capitalise the closing sentence in his OP.

Wanker.
It's an inb4, dumbf****
You made a decent thread and ruined it by being a tosspot. Nice one. You're still a twat.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Represent
noshitsgiven.jpg

It's an inb4, dumbf****

Someone's testy.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Guys, please... stop feeding the troll and listen to the music in my link above.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Represent
noshitsgiven.jpg

It's an inb4, dumbf****

Yes, I am well aware, but it is no exception to the rules of capitalisation.
Quote by Kensai
Guys, please... stop feeding the troll and listen to the music in my link above.

Oy vey, calm your tookus! I'm going, I'm going..

EDIT: The relatively "bouncy" parts around 3:20 I can definitely see what you mean.
Last edited by severed-metal at Dec 30, 2011,
I listen to a few OST's from video games that are actually really good songs in themselves, but also remind me of the game of course, if that counts...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYcrt8bvAmg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLnZ5jcsRpc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-0G_FI61a8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRaXqbAuFE
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
The only game this ever happens to me for is Metroid Prime. A lot of things with choruses, electronic drum machines, certain synths, etc. make me think of that game instantly.
Dream Theater. Whenever they get into that polyrhythm stuff it feels like "Oh sh*t I'm at the boss!!!!!"
Gear
Taylor 214CE
PRS SE 245, PRS Tremonti Custom
Carvin V3 short stack
Pedals
AMT R2|Morley Mark Tremonti Wah|Mojo Hand Rook|MXR Black Label Chorus|Source Audio EQ|TC-E Flashback, Hall of Fame & Vortex|VFE Enterprise|Way Huge Swollen Pickle
The beginning of the Covert Affairs intro song, up until the vocals comes in, reminds me of LittleBigPlanet
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The album Heaven and Hell by Black Sabbath reminds me of Modern Warfare 2, because the first time I played either of them I had MW2 on silent and the Black Sabbath playing instead.