Somebody likes NFG
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
The songs are of very good quality (I listened to the first minute and a half or so of each one) in terms of writing and marketability. However I'm not sure the vocals do them justice. The music is fast, aggressive, exciting and upbeat, but the vocals in contrast sound somewhat emotionless (this is a very very common problem with recording vocals though and goes away with experience. Anyone can put emotion in their music live, but most everyone struggles with it when recording). It's very marketable and well written though. Nice work.
Quote by JasperPryce
The songs are of very good quality (I listened to the first minute and a half or so of each one) in terms of writing and marketability. However I'm not sure the vocals do them justice. The music is fast, aggressive, exciting and upbeat, but the vocals in contrast sound somewhat emotionless (this is a very very common problem with recording vocals though and goes away with experience. Anyone can put emotion in their music live, but most everyone struggles with it when recording). It's very marketable and well written though. Nice work.

Ya the vocals were done by the guitatist whos a bass and the normal vocal range for this music is normally a tenor whos a border line alto. They have a new vocalist now and I think he's only on one of the recordings so far.