China.
Illa.
Noy.
Nah.
Noy.

Nah Nah

China Illinois China Illinois

China Illinois China Illinois

Anyone else watch this show? It's kinda like Super Jail but not as messed up. If you live in the states Adult Swim is showing it like every night for the December special.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Worst show.

Plz don't compare to Super Jail.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
What? I don't even know what to google.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
What? I don't even know what to google.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I thought it was "I see you at UCI". Haven't seen the show yet, but the commercial is annoying.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by element4433
Worst show.

Plz don't compare to Super Jail.

am I really the only one who likes this show?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Its kinda average.

nowhere near superjail glory
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
this is a waste of russian server bandwidth.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I kinda like it. When I'm high and there's nothing else on. Which has happened a good bit over break. My favorite is the one with the potion that the teacher's club has that turns them into animals.

The show's got a certain charm to it. It's not a show that I can rewatch the episodes of like some comedies, but I still enjoy it.

Robot chicken, ATHF, Boondocks, and Metalocalypse are the only shows (besides the FOX cartoons before those) on Adult Swim that aren't complete shit. Moral Orel and Oblongs aren't terrible either.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
Robot chicken, ATHF, Boondocks, and Metalocalypse are the only shows (besides the FOX cartoons before those) on Adult Swim that aren't complete shit. Moral Orel and Oblongs aren't terrible either.

You forgot Superjail, The Venture Bros., and the single good live-action show of theirs, Delocated.

Unless, of course, you're also including shows that aren't airing anymore but used to, in which case you also missed The Brak Show, Harvey Birdman, Home Movies, Mission Hill, Sealab 2021, and Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

That's also not counting the anime or pseudo-anime like Durarara, Death Note, Shin-chan, and Super Milk-chan.