Page 1 of 2
Seen a few from York around the forums and just wondering how many there are exactly.

Tim
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Quote by MadClownDisease
YEP. Going to be partying hard this eve in Eboracum.

See you there. Myself and BlackLuster will be hitting it hard commencing in approximately 4 hours.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Nah, Belgium ftw.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I live about twelve miles down the road from York. Seems a really nice town. I've had rubbish experiences in the pubs/clubs there which've tainted my view of it though.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
I live about twelve miles down the road from York. Seems a really nice town. I've had rubbish experiences in the pubs/clubs there which've tainted my view of it though.

I've never had a bad night out in York. Love it
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Quote by Junglie
I've never had a bad night out in York. Love it

Where do you go out there? (For future reference.)
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
Where do you go out there? (For future reference.)

I tend to go to Reflex (the 80s bar) and Club Salvation. Failing that, wherever my mates are going. I dislike Revolution because it's horrendously expensive and the vodka tastes like water. Plus it's always full of military guys and I like escaping that kind of night out when I'm home.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Quote by Cal UK

Yeah technically speaking I'm from the same place as Cal UK here, but I go to uni in York and am going to my York house tonight SO GODDAMNIT I STILL COUNT.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Yeah technically speaking I'm from the same place as Cal UK here, but I go to uni in York and am going to my York house tonight SO GODDAMNIT I STILL COUNT.

I technically live out in the middle of nowhere but York's the closest place and the wench lives there. Thus it counts.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Dirty northern bastards

Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
Dirty northern bastards

Yeah, well. I live in Somerset 4 days a wek
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
I'm from Bradford but go out in York quite often. I love Stone Roses bar!
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
Quote by Junglie
Yeah, well. I live in Somerset 4 days a wek

There may be hope for you then
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
There may be hope for you then

I hate Somerset and everyone there.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Quote by Junglie
I hate Somerset and everyone there.

It seems the disease has already taken hold.

Seriously though, out of the few people from up north that I've met, they've been lovely.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
my whole family is from york, but my family moved to norfolk when i was only small, going up there next week to see the gandparents though
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
west riding here.
once went to a strange chinese disco thing in york.
now extra flamey
Quote by Ikey
west riding here.
once went to a strange chinese disco thing in york.

The Willow! What a place that is.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
Quote by Novacane...
Trowzaa will be here shortly, sit tight.

Everyone off Minster tonight?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Rome's lost Ninth Legion represent.

I live in York!
Spending new years eve in Bridlington for some reason though!?!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Quote by Trowzaa

Everyone off Minster tonight?

One of my friends mentioned this. Could be exciting, but cba 20 minute walk both ways! Especially with drinking being illegal within the walls.

Quote by Run Erratic
I live in York!
Spending new years eve in Bridlington for some reason though!?!

YOU'RE CRAZY, MAN! CRAZY I TELL YOU.
Quote by MadClownDisease
One of my friends mentioned this. Could be exciting, but cba 20 minute walk both ways! Especially with drinking being illegal within the walls.

YOU'RE CRAZY, MAN! CRAZY I TELL YOU.

20 minutes? I've got to walk 40 minutes both ways to get there
Nah, it's brilliant there, been the last 2 years. There's like 5000 people there, it's mental.

Quote by Trowzaa
20 minutes? I've got to walk 40 minutes both ways to get there
Nah, it's brilliant there, been the last 2 years. There's like 5000 people there, it's mental.

Whereabouts do you live?

That does sound pretty exciting actually, I may look at some pictures online now.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Whereabouts do you live?

That does sound pretty exciting actually, I may look at some pictures online now.

Holgate/Acomb border really. But I'll be down at the Winning Post in Southbank for my mum's party.
The picture's that I found didn't do it any justice at all Just get down with some of your mates, the police don't give a shit about underage drinking there anyway, or they didn't last year when I was underage. They project the countdown in massive letters onto the Minster as well. It's all very exciting. If you're drunk.

Quote by Trowzaa
Holgate/Acomb border really. But I'll be down at the Winning Post in Southbank for my mum's party.
The picture's that I found didn't do it any justice at all Just get down with some of your mates, the police don't give a shit about underage drinking there anyway, or they didn't last year when I was underage. They project the countdown in massive letters onto the Minster as well. It's all very exciting. If you're drunk.

Aye I've seen some big pictures of big crowds. Nah nah it's not underage drinking I was worried about (I'm 20), just general drinking but yeah it looks like that's fine.

Well I'll think long and hard, but admittedly I do hate big crowds...
This thread is like most things in York: very quiet and not very popular
Also TS is a dick

Ashley
Quote by Junglie
Seen a few from York around the forums and just wondering how many there are exactly.

Tim

Too many. TOO. MANY.

Quote by PaulyVengeance
Too many. TOO. MANY.

Page 1 of 2