If you had only one guitar and you need to cover huge musical area (like me) which pickups would you buy?

I've read a lot of topics,so I got some suggestions:

For bridge:
DiMarzio Breed Bridge and Norton,Duncan JB and Custom Custom,PRS HFS Treble and Suhr DSH.

For neck:
Suhr DSV,DiMarzio Breed Neck,Air Norton and PAF Pro,PRS Vintage Bass,Duncan 59' Neck.

Guitar: Mahogany body and neck,rosewood fretboard.
Certainly not a Breed (especially with mahogany) or a JB.

What guitar styles in particular do you need to cover?
For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Jazz, rock (AC/DC and Guns N' Roses most), hard rock/metal and instrumental rock.
Can't go wrong with a JB and a Jazz/'59 for versatility.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

for duncan i'd probably go with a custom 5 in the bridge and a '59 in teh neck

dimarzio... not sure. paf pro in the bridge, though that might not have enough ooomph (and might be too bright and modern-sounding for the more vintage stuff). also not sure what you'd put in th neck with it. Norton might be worth a look for the bridge, but i haven't tried it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Versatility...SD P-Rails?
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
JB/59 has always been awesome for anything I've wanted to play.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex