I am curious, is this any good?

I tried it with random Paramore videos before but the quality wasn't very good... although on some, it wasn't so bad, but some were awful quality.

If I do it, I guess it has to be recorded at least 720p, right?

Will even high quality ones work on a large TV?

Has anybody tried it before?
This will start a RIOT! in me
The quality is as good as you download it in. It's not like it's going to get better just because you put it on a DVD.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hey

EDIT: so it will look exactly the same as it would on YouTube on a TV?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Well if the video already looks like shit on Youtube, you're screwed. If the videos are already HQ then try downloading them at better quality.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Paramore.
I tried it with random Paramore videos before but the quality wasn't very good...

i don't think i even have to say it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
you have to burn it to blueray idiot

Actually no you do not need to idiot. It depends on the format of the file. I could have a 720p video in .avi format. What you are thinking of is the.mkv format which needs to be onn a blu ray. Know your facts.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Quote by Leper Messiah
Actually no you do not need to idiot. It depends on the format of the file. I could have a 720p video in .avi format. What you are thinking of is the.mkv format which needs to be onn a blu ray. Know your facts.

fail
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm