I was wondering if you guys knew of any great single coil EMG pickup sets to put on my strat. I play from Hard rock to Heavy Metal but I'm not afraid to play some clean stuff as well. Its an SSS setup so i was seriously disappointed when i could use the KH20. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."
I've heard there's a good set of David Gilmour EMGs out there... they should give you a great sound fro pretty much anything...
Guitars:

Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster

Epiphone Les Paul 100

Amplifier:

Marshall AVT 100

Effects:

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

EHX Big Muff Pi
Cool thanks. Now all i need is the cash
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."
+1 on the Gilmour EMGs. I have them in a red strat (of course) and they are awesome! I don't play much metal, but they are very nice.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I've got a set of the EMG SA's in a Strat right now, I wouldn't recommend them for heavy brootz at all to be honest. They're very very clean sounding and highly articulate, which is great for typical clean strat playing, but not so much for higher gain stuff. I'm not a big fan of them though, I really miss that strat jangle and these are lacking in that department.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]