okay, so i want one, i need it to run through my guitar, pedal and amp. How does it actually work? and could you's suggest to me a good one, or a few decent ones, preferably no more expensive than £150.00.
As while playing a gig on Thursday night my lead came out of my guitar twice as i kept standing on it, bad times, anyway there are videos of that gig in the 'Recording Section - Covers'

Thanks!
Irons
NO

anything in that price range will not be good if you are a giging musician.
Do you wrap your lead though your strap? I do, and I have never had a problem ever. And I play punk/Metal and jump/run around like mad on stage.

If you are dead set on a wireless, look at the AKG guitarbug or Line 6 relay series.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
NO

anything in that price range will not be good if you are a giging musician.
Do you wrap your lead though your strap? I do, and I have never had a problem ever. And I play punk/Metal and jump/run around like mad on stage.

If you are dead set on a wireless, look at the AKG guitarbug or Line 6 relay series.

right, right
yea i do put the lead through the strap, but my strap keeps coming off! i need strap buttons!
Irons
straplocks are way cheaper than a wierless! like $15 usd for dunlop/schaller. I use both types, and both work just fine.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate