Poll: Is it rude to throw fruit at homeless people?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it rude to throw fruit at homeless people?
Yes, it's rude.
159 70%
No, it's not rude.
69 30%
Voters: 228.
Page 1 of 3
Is it rude to throw fruit at homeless people? My girlfriend and I were talking, and she says it is, but I don't think so. I'd enjoy it if I were homeless.

Vote and discuss.
You talk tou your left hand>!!.?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Of course not. Maybe if they were humans, but they're not; they're homeless.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
If I was homeless Id love to get hit in the face with peaches

Edit:

Quote by shattamakar

SNAP!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Is it rude to throw food at people? Yes.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by shattamakar

Getting it to talk back is the real trick.

Quote by rockingamer2

But consider the hunger!
Quote by metaldud536
Well you know...you could always hand it to them...idiot.

Ew, then you get all germy! No thank you!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Yes, it's bad and you should feel bad. I've never really given food to the homeless but there's this one Vietnam vet that site on the corner near where I live that plays guitar and sings. He sounds a bit like Tom Waits. I gave him an acoustic guitar once.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by rockingamer2

We are talking about the homeless tho
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Yes, it's bad and you should feel bad. I've never really given food to the homeless but there's this one Vietnam vet that site on the corner near where I live that plays guitar and sings. He sounds a bit like Tom Waits. I gave him an acoustic guitar once.

Woah there, Jesus, you're not supposed to be coming back for almost an entire year.
beggars can't be choosers.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
We are talking about the homeless tho

So if you end up homeless it's okay for me to come and throw food at you? It's good that you think so, I'll be bringing pineapples.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by L2112Lif
Woah there, Jesus, you're not supposed to be coming back for almost an entire year.

Nah, I'll be coming back in about 3 months. I'm only coming back in a bunny costume until you idiots stop wearing crosses around your necks.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So if you end up homeless it's okay for me to come and throw food at you? It's good that you think so, I'll be bringing pineapples.

That's my favourite fruit, awesome!

Unfortunately ill never be that poor
Of course, not only will it feed them, but the excess remains that you threw would fall to the ground around the homeless and eventually grow into fruit trees, thus feeding them for longer and providing wood for fire and shelter. The chemicals in the fruit might even clean them and condition their hair.
I think the degrading part weighs heavier than the feeding the homeless part, so I'd say rude
Quote by whoomit
Real homeless people - yes.
Fake homeless people - no, fuck 'em up TS.

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by whoomit
Real homeless people - yes.
Fake homeless people - no, fuck 'em up TS.

Psh, no. I throw bowling balls at those fuckers.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

The thing is though, would you still have given him that if he didn't sound like Tom Waits?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
dumbass thread.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Stupid subhuman homeless people.

They deserve to have fruit thrown at them for being irresponsible.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
Are you retarded?

They want Change not fruit.

As they say, beggars can't be choosers.

That said, I think it depends on the fruit and how hard you chuck it.
If you can't hand them the food and feel the only way you should give it to them is throw it, you are a piece of shit and need psychological evaluation.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by RU Experienced?
As they say, beggars can't be choosers.

That said, I think it depends on the fruit and how hard you chuck it.

If i were homeless id want change then i would throw the fruit that i buy at you.
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
If i were homeless id want change then i would throw the fruit that i buy at you.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you'd be more realistic about the fact that you've gained some fruit, and you would eat it.
Quote by Primus2112
The thing is though, would you still have given him that if he didn't sound like Tom Waits?

Yes, I still would have.
Quote by L2112Lif
It's perfectly acceptable, and in fact I have a small portable trebuchet which I have should the situation call for one.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
Actually, I'm pretty sure you'd be more realistic about the fact that you've gained some fruit, and you would eat it.

I would eat it and throw whats left over
you should leave like a trail of fruit infront of a hobo guy and make it lead somewhere like a sewer hole and watch what happens
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Is it rude to throw bags filled with valuable coins into poor people's heads?
The answer, my friend, is yes. It is rude to throw anything with mass at anybody. I have no time to seek for exceptions, sorry.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Page 1 of 3