Poll: Do your parents care if you drink?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do your parents care if you drink?
Yes
94 45%
No
141 67%
Im too much of a bitch to drink. :sad:
55 26%
Voters: 210.
Page 1 of 3
Mine don't give a shit but I still don't. I used to work at a liquor store and I was in high school at one point so it's not like I never had the chance, I just don't want to.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
My mum doesn't like the idea of it, but I think dad's alright with it.

EDIT: IT'S MULTI-CHOICE. SO I VOTED THEM ALL.
My parents are dead.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm 19, so it doesn't matter.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
before i caught got on acid, no they would just say dont drink and drive, same goes for smoking, now i cant even leave the house without giving my exact latitude and longitude and respond to phone calls every ****ing few hours, im ****ing 19! ****
Quote by AlteredMaggot18
I sorry

It's OK dude. They quit caring about my drinking habits about 40 years before they passed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
My parents want me to drink responsibly if I do (don't die, don't drive, etc.) but they just won't let me drink at their house.
I think I'm the only one so far who didn't pick all the options.

I feel like such a noob ;.;

stratkat
I've been able to legally drink for years, and have been going out to events where alcohol was consumed for years longer
As long as they don't have to deal with me being stupid, ill or stupidly ill then my parents just leave me to do what I like.

Also, for the multiple choice...I didn't vote any
Yes. I'm 15 and live with them although I go parties fairly frequently and currently have a bottle of Jack Daniel's stashed in my computer. They don't think I drink at all.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
I'm 21, son. Burt when i was younger my parents let me go to a few parties. They never CAUGHT me doing anything wrong like sneaking out, so they trusted me. And when I asked to go to parties sometimes they said yes.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I've been able to legally drink for years, and have been going out to events where alcohol was consumed for years longer
As long as they don't have to deal with me being stupid, ill or stupidly ill then my parents just leave me to do what I like.

That's the definition of parenting right there man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Also, for the multiple choice...I didn't vote any

Change your avatar now
My parents don't like me drinking, mainly because they haven't drank ever, for moral reasons. I haven't ever openly let them know I drink, though I'm pretty sure they do know as I've had my dad pick me up at parties and such. Just better avoiding the awkward "I'm dissappointed" conversation *shrug*.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
My parents don't like me drinking, mainly because they haven't drank ever, for moral reasons. I haven't ever openly let them know I drink, though I'm pretty sure they do know as I've had my dad pick me up at parties and such. Just better avoiding the awkward "I'm dissappointed" conversation *shrug*.

I hated the first time my dad picked me up from a party and looked at me and he shook his head all disappointed like. He just made me get up early and do lots of farm work.
Quote by _KurtCobain_77

Do they Google?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't drink but my parents would be ok with it if I did.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
before i caught got on acid, no they would just say dont drink and drive, same goes for smoking, now i cant even leave the house without giving my exact latitude and longitude and respond to phone calls every ****ing few hours, im ****ing 19! ****

Yeah you are 19. You should know better than to waste your time on acid. Get some DMT or something jesus.

(I've never actually done this. For some reason a naturally occuring substance is Class A in my country so I've been put off trying it).
*hiccup

No, now f*ck off!!!

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If I don't wake em up when I get home, it's cool.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Not if they don't know about it.

So no.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
In asymmetricnt their mor, of hey do welrw gonna have a ptoblem
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They don't really care. I mean, they don't want me to get sick or anything, and if I ever were to drink too much they'd probably mention it, but then again, I don't even drink that much. I practically never drink alone, and I only drink occasionally with friends.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Kensai
In asymmetricnt their mor, of hey do welrw gonna have a ptoblem
People are going to say this is fake, but when I'm drunk and post in The Pit, I make ****loads of typing mistakes too. If Kensai is anything like me, he notices them, but doesn't give a **** and posts anyway.
Page 1 of 3